Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

36 minutes ago, Stinky said:

There'll be a record amount of League One matches live on Sky next season given how much they rim Derby

I thought Weaver was going to burst into a rendition of Steve Bloomer's Watching at one point.

The. Derby. Pride. Is. Strong.

3 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Would it pass as being fit for purpose ?

Them and Huddersfield putting good pressure on Bournemouth.

Play offs as ever a lottery .

They have already got plans in place for if they do get promoted to make it compliant

Long term plans to move into a new stadium as well

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luton-town-premier-league-stadium-26629625

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manini said:

Can somebody please explain to me what the **** Fulham are playing at? They’ve let Cov and now Derby take the piss. I thought they were meant to be good? 

Shambles tonight. It's like they're so close they're in panic mode. Leggy, lacking creativity and failing to put their chances away.  A disallowed goal and an OG obviously didn't help. 

The 3 away games I needed them to win, my 'favourite' local teams and we could get to the matches. Cov, Derby, Notts F and the pillocks lost 2. Not happy. 

I will say and it's painful to say, credit to the sheep fans tonight. Given the predicament they're in and not having much to cheer at the club they were very good. Non stop all match. 

11 hours ago, Manini said:

Can somebody please explain to me what the **** Fulham are playing at? They’ve let Cov and now Derby take the piss. I thought they were meant to be good? 

Getting complacent?

I guess they have a big enough lead they could probably lose the next few games and still go up.

Have to see how they get on next season - will they be another Norwich in basically do the same as last time (x2) or actually get the recruitment right?

Edited by Super_horns

11 hours ago, Manini said:

What little I've seen, them and Bournemouth are a waste of fcking time coming up. Same as Norwich and West Brom every other season. 

Part of me is pleased, as that's 2xrelegatjon spots down the karsi before  a ball is kicked. But the PL does benefit from a newbie coming in and ruffling feathers, like in fairness Leeds have done. Wolves a couple of years back too before they hit bore mode.  

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

What little I've seen, them and Bournemouth are a waste of fcking time coming up. Same as Norwich and West Brom every other season. 

Part of me is pleased, as that's 2xrelegatjon spots down the karsi before  a ball is kicked. But the PL does benefit from a newbie coming in and ruffling feathers, like in fairness Leeds have done. Wolves a couple of years back too before they hit bore mode.  

Hopefully Luton this year

Really hope Huddersfield come back up.

Hopefully Nige can do Sheffield United over later today as well. That should open it up for Millwall/Blackburn/Cov and maybe even WBA/QPR depending on all their results.

The two matches ESPN+ is streaming today may be of interest.

Derby are on in a few minutes for what may be their last gasp, and Bristol City v Sheffield at 5:30 (12:30p EDT).  I think Matty James is still starting in CM for Bristol, and SHU certainly have a lot to play for.

I’m guessing the streams will be “out there” for those good at locating them.

Edited by KingsX