Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

I'd love Forest to win the last three games, but Bournemouth win their other two by a bigger margin and pip Forest on goal difference. Hopefully that deflates them enough to **** up the play offs.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
7 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

I did write this on here at the time. One of my mates is a Derby fan and he explained it exactly like this. Pearson came in, shook things up, the players went like little girls and told Mel Morris, and he backed the players.

Big error…. Derby could have been back in the Premiership if Nige had been backed and given time

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I did write this on here at the time. One of my mates is a Derby fan and he explained it exactly like this. Pearson came in, shook things up, the players went like little girls and told Mel Morris, and he backed the players.

Big error…. Derby could have been back in the Premiership if Nige had been backed and given time

Morris is either a moron or a coward then, you don’t bring in a builder like Pearson and not back him on the tough calls

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Morris is either a moron or a coward then, you don’t bring in a builder like Pearson and not back him on the tough calls

But of both I think mate

He’s completely devastated the club

Having lived and worked there, Forest coming up would make me violently ill. All their fans are about 5'4" and anybody who's had the misfortune of encountering Matt Forde in their lifetime surely wishes him nothing but a lifetime of misery.

Never really been arsed about Derby or Cov but **** Nottingham Forest. 

• Like 3

Worst thing is that that red filth might well have a Sheffield United style debut season, blasting  teams with an energetic and in-yer-face  approach and end up with a freak 5th. They destroyed us, well best arsenal and even caused Liverpool problems .....all done with players who are tremendously poor

27 minutes ago, floz said:

Forest were 10 points behind the automatics before we gave them a season changing confidence boost in the game that shall not be mentioned. 

I'd say it's more to do with Bournemouth dropping points than our game.

In the run up to playing us they'd already won big games such as Derby and Arsenal.

But Cooper has done a great job, no doubt about it. He had a good season at Swansea last season so over the two season's he has proved he is consistent.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Worst thing is that that red filth might well have a Sheffield United style debut season, blasting  teams with an energetic and in-yer-face  approach and end up with a freak 5th. They destroyed us, well best arsenal and even caused Liverpool problems .....all done with players who are tremendously poor

Sheffield United weren't so reliant on loans though

43 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Don’t see it myself, they destroyed what is our second choice back line and keeper while they (our defence) were in particularly bad form at that, wouldn’t put it past them to make a good start and gradually fall away as many teams with momentum often do after coming up, give everyone time to figure them out and they’ll start to drop.

Edited by Yes