Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

Would love to see Forest go up and us have a genuine derby rather than making up a rivalry with a team that happens to be occupying a similar place in the table. Steve Cooper's done a phenmonal job as well, hopefully they go and tear Bournemouth a new one tonight.

I'll take a fiesty game full of drama though.

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Would love to see Forest go up and us have a genuine derby rather than making up a rivalry with a team that happens to be occupying a similar place in the table. Steve Cooper's done a phenmonal job as well, hopefully they go and tear Bournemouth a new one tonight.

I'll take a fiesty game full of drama though.

Surely it's not a genuine derby to you if you want them to have success lol

This wouldn't happen anywhere else in world football on any other forum. Each to their own I guess

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

7 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

This wouldn't happen anywhere else in world football on any other forum. Each to their own I guess

I'd probably be more bitter and twisted if being a Leicester fan wasn't such a pleasure at the minute :D 

I'd rather be playing games with some emotional interest, especially when the football is about enjoyable as watching someone show you their holiday photos.

11 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I'd probably be more bitter and twisted if being a Leicester fan wasn't such a pleasure at the minute :D 

I'd rather be playing games with some emotional interest, especially when the football is about enjoyable as watching someone show you their holiday photos.

:nigel:

• Haha 1

Let them and their weird fan base rot in the championship. The fact that they haven’t been in the top flight this century is absolutely hilarious and something that I would love to continue.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 2

Just now, Matt_Lcfc said:

Let them and their weird fan base rot in the championship. The fact that they haven’t been in the top flight this century is absolutely hilarious and something that I would love to continue.

21 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Yeah but there is very fine line between looking forward to games against them if they do come up (fair play if they do) and actively wanting them to come up.

It just ain't right -  I'm genuinely shocked to see fellow City fans typing it lol

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

There are plenty of Forest and Derby fans who would talk that way about each other, wanting both in the Premier League together. Probably not the only set of rivals that go on like that either. 

1 minute ago, Yes said:

There are plenty of Forest and Derby fans who would talk that way about each other, wanting both in the Premier League together. Probably not the only set of rivals that go on like that either. 

Every forest fan I know wanted derby county dead and buried in league one. 

• Like 1