Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

4 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Every forest fan I know wanted derby county dead and buried in league one. 

True, but in the past I’ve seen them go on like that, don’t think they’re the only ones either I’m sure a percentage of Villa fans would want Brum up given the choice.

This is just serving to solidify my belief that Forest are a knock-off version of Sheff Utd. under Wilder. Overlapping box-to-box wingers and hope for the best. They're incredibly ordinary otherwise.

Djed Spence is having a pretty crap game though, it's all on Zinckernagel to get the penetration they need. He's been good in fairness.

Bournemouth look like they're doing a 2022 Leicester - a few tidy moves breaking down due to sloppy passing and overplaying.

Two pretty poor team performances so far. Forest edging it but the way they've been talked up by pundits, you'd think they were going to romp this 4 or 5 nil. Luckily, they aren't playing us. lol

Could go either way.

Edited by OntarioFox

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Random one but what happened to Billy Davies? Around 2009-13, he seemed to be doing well at Forest constantly pushing for promotion then suddenly he's never been in work since?

Left Forest under a bit of a cloud.  Sacked a load of established club employees and fell out with the rest.  Something about employing friends and relatives too.

16 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Surridge has dived there, whatever the clearly biased commentators might say. They're practically willing a Forest goal here.

Tbf looks like a foul but offside was given anyway and there is no VAR..

Ref isn’t going to go against the assistant there.

Edited by Super_horns

18 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Random one but what happened to Billy Davies? Around 2009-13, he seemed to be doing well at Forest constantly pushing for promotion then suddenly he's never been in work since?

Legend has it he ran off with the ginger bird with the big nose on East Midlands today