Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Deeper than that isn't it. Being the only standout club in the region helps the club on so many levels.

So boring being the ‘standout team’ playing boring boring teams every week. Every game is the same old. 

That morning vs Forest this season, the packed Lloyds, huge mob on the first train. Singing around the city, I want that buzz.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

So boring being the ‘standout team’ playing boring boring teams every week. Every game is the same old. 

That morning vs Forest this season, the packed Llyoyds, huge mob on the first train. Singing around the city, I want that buzz.

I have 0 trust in our team’s bottle outside Europe, absolutely couldn’t be arsed with losing home and away to Forest (we probably would) and them finishing a place or two higher than us. All ‘fun’ of Forest coming up quickly dissipates after that. 

Happy for them to stay Championship or preferably, League One.

Edited by Finnaldo
  • Like 4

Guest Col city fan

Personally think Bournemouth have done great to get automatic promotion. 
Like Fulham though, they’ll have to spend to stay in the Premiership. The likes of Phil Billing and Kiefer Moore ain’t gonna cut it week in, week out.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

That morning vs Forest this season, the packed Llyoyds, huge mob on the first train. Singing around the city, I want that buzz.

100%.

Seems most fans would rather play Reading 38 times a season than have a game with any edge. 

• Like 2

Really you want Forest up so we can enjoy battering them twice a season. 

At the moment in the league it’s just boring football against boring teams.

Lack of derbies makes fans weird and they start inventing rivalries with the likes of Tottenham. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Asha said:

100%.

Seems most fans would rather play Reading 38 times a season than have a game with any edge. 

25 minutes ago, Asha said:

Really you want Forest up so we can enjoy battering them twice a season. 

At the moment in the league it’s just boring football against boring teams.

Lack of derbies makes fans weird and they start inventing rivalries with the likes of Tottenham. 

16 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I can’t understand it.

How can you get a kick out of not playing them. Football is great for derby games.

If they were to come up I’d want to be there home and away and I’d be buzzing for it (even if I don’t think our current team has the mentality for a derby), that doesn’t mean I want them to go up. 

I understand wanting to play Forest, I don’t think it’s hard to understand how others don’t want to see hated rivals succeed in any metric. It comes across very inorganic to say you want a game with ‘edge’ whilst in the same breath hoping they succeed. 

I want them to lose and stay down, the consolation is at least we get to play them if they come up. Isn’t that how a proper rivalry should be?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Asha said:

100%.

The way I see it we now either get to witness them bottle the play-offs and have a complete meltdown or they come up and we get a derby, while I get the people that want them to stay down neither is a terrible outcome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yes said:

The way I see it we now either get to witness them bottle the play-offs and have a complete meltdown or they come up and we get a derby, while I get the people that want them to stay down neither is a terrible outcome. 

Yeah that's fair. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

That morning vs Forest this season, the packed Lloyds, huge mob on the first train. Singing around the city, I want that buzz.

Completely agree

Saw loads yesterday on about head wobbling if you want them promoted 

Well I’m bored to tears of the likes of Fulham, Norwich and Bournemouth yo yo-ing between the two divisions. Crap away days, (though I’d like to do Fulham at a weekend) in offensive fans. It’s more edgy going to Wimbledon for the tennis

Its shite 😂

So yeah, I want Forest to come up (or Luton) but it doesn’t mean I’d want Forest to do well (though I think they would) 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

3 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Completely agree

Saw loads yesterday on about head wobbling if you want them promoted 

Well I’m bored to tears of the likes of Fulham, Norwich and Bournemouth yo yo-ing between the two divisions. Crap away days, (though I’d like to do Fulham at a weekend) in offensive fans. It’s more edgy going to Wimbledon for the tennis

Its shite 😂

So yeah, I want Forest to come up (or Luton) but it doesn’t mean I’d want Forest to do well (though I think they would) 

Strange you say all that, yet you’re desperate for Leeds to go down. 

12 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Personally think Bournemouth have done great to get automatic promotion. 
Like Fulham though, they’ll have to spend to stay in the Premiership. The likes of Phil Billing and Kiefer Moore ain’t gonna cut it week in, week out.

Parker's record in the premier league ain't great two relegations in two spells.

Edited by Leicesterpool