Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

That was a thrilling watch. Not a typical first leg of a play-off. Bet the FA Cup final remains an absolute borefest in comparison. 

2-1 and it’s nicely poised for the second leg. Sheff Utd have nothing to lose now so may as well go all out. 

7 minutes ago, Asha said:

That was a thrilling watch. Not a typical first leg of a play-off. Bet the FA Cup final remains an absolute borefest in comparison. 

2-1 and it’s nicely poised for the second leg. Sheff Utd have nothing to lose now so may as well go all out. 

They're in the same boat as we were v Cardiff in 2010.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

They're in the same boat as we were v Cardiff in 2010.

Yep. The second leg could be equally thrilling. Obviously Forest will be happy but a 2-1 advantage going into the home leg is a very precarious position. 

Forest should have killed it off although Sheffield U did have chances too. 

Never know in the playoffs it's not over, they are just mental. I think they are the best football games to watch every season for excitement as neutrals, them and the latter stages of CL anyway. 

Early goal for Sheffield in second leg and they suddenly have all the momentum. Forest will be favourites but by no means is it over

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I'm really quite enjoying this game.

Plumped for it over the Newcastle v Arsenal game and glad I did.

Really?  I have turned it over to this and it’s horrendous both teams are shite can’t imagine neither of these in the premier league 

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

Really?  I have turned it over to this and it’s horrendous both teams are shite can’t imagine neither of these in the premier league 

Luton launched attack after attack first half.

Crowd for both teams right up for it.

I turned over for 10 mins of the other game at half time and thought the game in Newcastle looked pretty stale.

I'm happy with my choice.:)