Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

13 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Imagine you get to Wembley for the first in 30 years, 1 game away from Premier league football in 23 years and then you go and headbutt a footballer for absolutely no reason at all.

He paid for his ticket, he can do whatever he likes

(is sadly the mentality for some football fans) 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Blimey people really get their knickers in a twist over pitch invasions.

You cant have a pitch invasion unless...

You can't celebrate a win too much because its......

You can't sing this song because.....

Can't have tifo because i can't....

No wonder the atmosphere is so shit over here...

So many rules, so many uptight fans.:D

Maybe by now you've just seen what can happen with a pitch invasion? Nothing wrong if it's a genuinely momentous occasion and just a huge outpouring of euphoria but most of the time it's just a bunch of tools that have decided they will do that if they get the result they want, irrespective of if it's actually that great an achievement.

There's been tonnes this season and most of them unwarranted. Ending up causing fights (look at Gillingham v Rotherham which was pathetic from Rotherham fans) and stopping the game being played. Clubs should be doing more to stop them happening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark_w said:

That save at the end of extra time wasn’t bad! They’ve had the second best defensive record in the league this season, 5th best last year despite finishing 17th. And 5th best the year before in his first season there. I know it’s not all about the goalkeeper, but he can’t be that dodgy?

I know two Forest fans that say he is dodgy. Great shotstopper but he’s dropped a lot of clangers.

5 minutes ago, trabuch said:

It really has been a shit year. Unless of course Spurs bottle it v Norwich, Arseneal relegate Everton, Huddersfield beat Forrest, and Liverpool only manage a domestic cup double. It started really really badly with Fofana's leg, but all is not lost.  Shame thought it is that I'm only really bothered about what goes on at other clubs at this stage of the season. Makes me almost miss bottling CL on the last day two years running. I can't remember the last time I've been more worried about other clubs results than ours. I genuinely can't.

We said similar earlier today. Depending on how things are going on Sunday with everyone else's results I can see me watching other games rather than ours, at least some of the time, and I've never done that before. 

11 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

We said similar earlier today. Depending on how things are going on Sunday with everyone else's results I can see me watching other games rather than ours, at least some of the time, and I've never done that before. 

We are lucky to support such an interesting club I suppose. There has always been something going on. Maybe we (as fans) just needed some time off after winning the FA Cup (like we had after winning the PL). I don't get to watch us in the flesh much any more, but watching the play offs did remind me of some incredible days - good and bad.

4 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

When was the last time we had a good old fashioned pitch invasion? Has there been won at the KP?

Since we’ve moved there, we’ve won 3 divisions and anFA Cup, but I can’t remember a pitch invasion at home

One of the downsides of the Prem I guess. There's no real reason to do it unless we were to win the league on our own patch. But even then it's quite rare.

Interestingly, I've often wondered whether a play-off for the final Champions League spot would make the end of the season more exciting. Given at least two of the greedy 6 miss out every year, I'm sure there would be some support, while giving clubs like us, West Ham and Wolves a second bite at the cherry. Fixture congestion would be the biggest issue though.

Edited by TK95

Yet Forest fans were being sanctamonious about some of inbred fans who were breaking the pub windows.

Every club has their @rseholes.

Let's see them condone their own fans properly with life sentences!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Yet Forest fans were being sanctamonious about some of inbred fans who were breaking the pub windows.

Every club has their @rseholes.

Let's see them condone their own fans properly with life sentences!!! 

Then inbred fans was attacked first, the prosecution said this!! Forest fans came out of fat cats and threw bottles at leicester fans walking past then when more came round the corner they bolted back inside

8 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Come on boys it beat our pathetic one when we came up 

Doing it when you get promoted is massively different than doing it after a play off semi final especially for such a self proclaiming giant of football.

The Deeney Day goal in that play off semi final was worthy of a pitch invasion because of the unique nature of thst winning goal.

7 hours ago, Osavo said:

Christ, remember how sanctimonious they got after the Cameron Toner incident as well.

Vile and the individual involved should be banned for life.

Exactly my thoughts. 

Holier than thou supporters after that - two incidents in a season at their ground with poor stewarding. Should be at least 1 game without fans 

I looked for the Sharp incident thinking it was probably exaggerated and he was caught in the melee or whatever but ****ing hell I was wrong. Unprovoked, intentional assault for no reason whatsoever. 

Something will be done about pitch invasions but I don't know how you stop it unless using all the police force. Stewards aren't going to stop anything. Cages or Fencing? 

Never understood why play off semi finals get pitch invasions. Would you run on the pitch if you won the FA cup semis? 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Something will be done about pitch invasions but I don't know how you stop it unless using all the police force. Stewards aren't going to stop anything. Cages or Fencing? 

It probably looks that way. There has to be some measures put in place to stop this kind of thing. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Maybe just me but I can't understand pitch invasions. I buy my ticket to watch a game, if I wanted to watch a load of ugly ****ers run at each other I'd park up in Nottingham City centre on a Friday and watch the ****ers run at each other.