Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

I can understand pitch invasions if you win something and it’s a spur of the moment celebration. However now it seems it’s just a premeditated excuse to run on the pitch to film it and/or goad the opposition fans. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I can understand pitch invasions if you win something and it’s a spur of the moment celebration. However now it seems it’s just a premeditated excuse to run on the pitch to film it and/or goad the opposition fans. 

But that's pretty difficult when the final is at Wembley.  I have no problem with pitch invasions on such occasions.  Forest have come from bottom of the league to reach the final, haven't played at Wembley for 30 years, and they're celebrating on the pitch, its just unfortunate some idiots don't know how to act.

It takes a huge amount of ‘she took the house and kids energy’ to get arrested for GBH on a Wednesday night for headbutting an opposition player after your team won the game. 

Someone needs to come collect their dads, we’ve had enough of bald angry old men ruining it for the rest of us. 

Not that it matters, but Billy Sharp is one of the nicest blokes i've met, did a meet and greet at a kids awards ceremony for a company I worked with at the time, stayed for hours, chatting away to everyone. 

I mention it as i've seen some fans 'defend' that idiots actions by saying things like 'about time given how he gives it to fans throughout the game'... ****ing hell, someones on pitch character (like our Jamie...) does not excuse something like that!

21 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not that it matters, but Billy Sharp is one of the nicest blokes i've met, did a meet and greet at a kids awards ceremony for a company I worked with at the time, stayed for hours, chatting away to everyone. 

I mention it as i've seen some fans 'defend' that idiots actions by saying things like 'about time given how he gives it to fans throughout the game'... ****ing hell, someones on pitch character (like our Jamie...) does not excuse something like that!

He literally played for them as well, it's ****ing odd behaviour, couldn't have picked a nicer bloke and he wasn't even involved in the action last night, least with ours he was ripping it to shreds (not condoning that btw)

48 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Be interesting to see Forests set piece defending antics under the scrutiny of VAR in the final.

VAR will run a mile from making any contentious calls in the final

will be purely offside goals and pens already given 

I’m so fed up of these pitch invasions - it ruins the moment for all the fans left in the stands who cannot applaud the players properly - it’s effectively an excuse for eighties style thuggery 

It should have been stopped ages ago by the authorities - I’m relieved that sharp has only suffered a head but and not a stabbing - opposition players cannot play the last knockings of a game properly worrying about how they get to the changing room without feeling threatened - and please don’t come on here calling me a killjoy - it simply shouldn’t be allowed - there’s no difference to allowing a pitch invasion when you score an important goal - you cannot justify it 

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

31-year old man been arrested. Absolute vile bastard. 

Obviously you ought to separate the club from that, but I’m even more desperate for Huddersfield to beat these arseholes now. 

I don't think you can in this instance, this is what Nottingham forest are down to a tee, this constant living in the 80s has had ramifications. They shouldn't be allowed in the premier League 

2 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

But that's pretty difficult when the final is at Wembley.  I have no problem with pitch invasions on such occasions.  Forest have come from bottom of the league to reach the final, haven't played at Wembley for 30 years, and they're celebrating on the pitch, its just unfortunate some idiots don't know how to act.

They turned round a 9 point swing in about 36 games ffs

• Haha 3

Where was everyone calling for Leicester to be banned from the Premier league or banned from next year's fa cup when one of our fans attacked a forest player? Keep things in perspective it was one idiot, the pitch invasion was overkill but we can use it as a stick to beat them with for ages when they lose the final it'll make them look ridiculous. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

31-year old man been arrested. Absolute vile bastard. 

Obviously you ought to separate the club from that, but I’m even more desperate for Huddersfield to beat these arseholes now. 

31 years old?

****ing hell. At least the tubby Leicester fan that punched a few of the Forest players had the excuse of being a teenager that couldn't handle his beer.

35 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Where was everyone calling for Leicester to be banned from the Premier league or banned from next year's fa cup when one of our fans attacked a forest player? Keep things in perspective it was one idiot, the pitch invasion was overkill but we can use it as a stick to beat them with for ages when they lose the final it'll make them look ridiculous. 

Our lad went in with a pillow punch this lad could've killed him, not on the same level tbh

More evidence that pitch invasions are weird.

I used to enjoy seeing them but now everyone does them. In games like a semi-final too, it's just laughable. One more (tough) game to go yet.