Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

30 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

McBurnie been filmed stomping on some Forest fan - it's very short of context 

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2022/05/18/video-sheffield-united-player-oli-mcburnie-appears-to-stamp-on-fan-who-invaded-the-pitch/amp/

Not the first time he has been caught up over issues with fans.

Whilst injured too.

What a ridiculous way to get arrested. How stupid would you have to be? You’re clearly going to be identified, I saw that Nottinghamshire police confirmed that they made an arrest about twelve hours later. 

It also surprised me as Billy Sharp is surely quite well liked by them? Had a stint there where he did quite well and surely his persistent annoyance which he creates for Derby fans must make him pretty well liked there. 

Honestly, I hope they make an example of him and he gets a long sentence. What a truly and utterly scummy thing to do.

56 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

What's going to be disgusting about the coverage of the final is it's going to be all about what a job Cooper has done whereas the Huddersfield achievement is far more impressive.

Correct. Corberan took a massive risk leaving a cushy job at Leeds to throw himself right in at the deep end right off the bat. The last two seasons since coming down they’ve finished 18th and 20th and now he’s got them in the play offs - it’s such a shame that will get brushed over so uncle fester can hog the limelight all afternoon. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, leicesterisme said:

Yeah very convientley clipped & not what happens before that which will obviously be them goading the players. 

Bloke is still on the floor though when McBurnie stamps on him, which in itself is wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time McBurnie has been in trouble either. He's got done the other year been done for fighting as well as drink driving.

Im not just saying it because it’s “them” either but I do like Huddersfield. Good club and the fans are sound too. They get some right shit off Bradford and Leeds as well. Hope they smash these to pieces. I would even consider going town for an ale if they win. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 2

Yeah pitch invasions man.

Having been on one in my teenage years, it's actually a bit shít. You run on, and then what? You're just sort of standing there lol . 

Obviously they're all the rave but I think it's a shame that a group of players can achieve something and have to immediately run for their safety into the tunnel.

How about we start next season with a rule where a pitch invasion (a mass of fans rather than just one idiot) results in a points deduction for the club? You wouldn't have thousands of fvcking clowns at Bristol Rovers invading the pitch before the game's even finished then as it would fvck up their whole season. 

You can celebrate enthusiastically without running onto the pitch.

Verdict given to the Forest fan - 24 weeks in prison and 2 year banning order. Don't quite get the latter part when the Leicester fan back in February was given a 10 year ban. 

Him being from Ilkeston doesn't surprise me - a total dump full of idiots 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Verdict given to the Forest fan - 24 weeks in prison and 2 year banning order. Don't quite get the latter part when the Leicester fan back in February was given a 10 year ban. 

@Ilkeston_Fox poor lad lol

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It's been reported as ten years for this bloke where I've read it. 2 years would be mental

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

24-week prison sentence, which in reality is about 12 weeks at most. 

Tiny amount considering the damage he did, could have done and that it was unprovoked.

3-6 months and he's no doubt lost his job and a lot of credibility. I think that's about right. Banning order from football for 10 (or 2) year banning order as well.

For a split second of stupidity he's lost a lot of his life there.

Championship play-off final: Four decades of play-off drama

It's been billed as the most lucrative game in world football, thanks to the money that comes with being promoted to the Premier League.

And on 29 May, Nottingham Forest will get their first taste of a Championship play-off final as they take on Huddersfield Town at Wembley.

Nine finals have seen East Midlands teams competing in the nerve-racking winner-takes-all match.

Here BBC News looks back at how those previous visits panned out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61495800

I live in Nottingham and i'm 5050 between wanting them to come up to rectify our horror show this season and making sure it isn't something we have to live with for years, and wanting to see them fall spectacularly at the last hurdle and have to sell all their best players to balance the books. 

One thing is for sure this year has reminded me just how painfully arrogant they are. It's as if the last 25 years haven't happened and they're back to being some huge club again. I've never seen so many Forest shirts in this city. 

• Like 2