Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

I'm based down here, and just been for a walk around Marylebone. Already loads of Forest fans around the station sports bar, and a few in different Marylebone drinking holes. Not noticed any Huddersfield fans, maybe they've been directed to Kilburn or Wembley pubs. 

I may pop in a pub later to gently wind up some folk. Lived for a few years back in the 90s in Nottingham, so can ask them how the Broadmarsh centre is doing!

I've wanted Huddersfield to come up all season given it's a local away day for me (and one I enjoy).

Great to see a club overachive as well, and stick with Corberan, given his previous league finishes with them.

Plus Leeds/Huddersfield game would be a great addition to the top flight.

39 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Forest win this with a fag on for me.

Just feel like the momentum is on their side. 

Nah, opposite feeling. The stoley the semi final after freezing in front of their own fans. They looked a poor, poor side crushed by pressure of being the most famous team in the world. 

They've already beaten Huddersfield in a tight FA Cup game this season. 

The football gods threw them a bone for the first time in generations by allowing them to humilate us

It's all set up for a wonderful, painful, cruel, soul sapping defeat for the red filth 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Nah, opposite feeling. The stoley the semi final after freezing in front of their own fans. They looked a poor, poor side crushed by pressure of being the most famous team in the world. 

They've already beaten Huddersfield in a tight FA Cup game this season. 

The football gods threw them a bone for the first time in generations by allowing them to humilate us

It's all set up for a wonderful, painful, cruel, soul sapping defeat for the red filth 

Hilariously, all the talk from their fans and the media might be their downfall, the pressure on the players will be immense with the way they’ve gone on, the opposite is true for Huddersfield and they’ve been given a lot of motivation to ruin their day.

Terriers unbeaten in 9, I think?

I'm torn on this - I want to shut the Forest fans up and all that media hype...but I also have a good mate who is a Forest fan who's going through a tough time at the mo, and promotion would mean the world to him 🤔