Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Jonas Hofmann

He's a good player and is solid in a number of positions, would be a good signing if it didn't cost too much. My only concern is he seems fairly injury prone. From what I can see he's never made more than 21 league starts in a season which is a bit of red flag.

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

With Gladbach missing out on European Football, there’s quite a few players I’d happily take from them, Hofmann wouldn’t top the list though.

Neuhaus is probably the better player that would fit our 'profile'. 

If Stindl was a few years younger I think we'd definitely go for him. 

Their strikers seems to have been affected by injury but Plea and Thuram were on fire a couple of season ago.

31 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Probably looking to get two wingers in, one experienced like him and another one that's young like Trincao, beings we only have two wingers currently

We have 3 currently, with Sowah finally able to join us after getting his work permit in OHL.

But he's young and a rotational player, the other winger needs to be the main choice on the right. 

• Like 1