Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

James Tarkowski

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

No, they can't have Kevin.  Absolutely not for sale.  Sending Albrighton to Burnley would be like sending your puppy to an Avon laboratory.

I'd hate him going there but he'd be class in their boring 442 chuck crosses into the big men system. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

They wanted Albrighton but can't see Rodgers letting him leave when he's just signed a new deal. He is a good squad player and a great player to have in the dressing room. 

Sell Kevin the shark?! That’s is blasphemy on here. Albrighton will never leave. He’ll be here till he’s at least 45. Long live Kevin!

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Sell Kevin the shark?! That’s is blasphemy on here. Albrighton will never leave. He’ll be her till he’s at least 45

Oh god no, I wasn't suggesting we sell him. As much as Tarks would be a good signing, Albrighton is not part of the deal. They can have any of Perez, Mendy, Hamza, Benkovic, Ghezzal. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

They wanted Albrighton but can't see Rodgers letting him leave when he's just signed a new deal. He is a good squad player and a great player to have in the dressing room. 

I think you should log off and think about what you just said.

3 minutes ago, Guybino said:

I think you should log off and think about what you just said.

What did I say? I just mentioned that Burnley were interested in Albrighton. I certainly don't want him to leave..

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Oh god no, I wasn't suggesting we sell him. As much as Tarks would be a good signing, Albrighton is not part of the deal. They can have any of Perez, Mendy, Hamza, Benkovic, Ghezzal. 

The thought of Perez in a Burnley shirt is quite amusing , Hamza would fit right in though and you can guarantee he would give us an especially hard time when we play them.

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The thought of Perez in a Burnley shirt is quite amusing , Hamza would fit right in though and you can guarantee he would give us an especially hard time when we play them.

Couldn't we do 'buy one, get one free'?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Yeah probably break someone 's leg with one of his reckless challenges.

Edited by MGLCFC

3 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Yeah probably break someone 's leg with one of his reckless challenges.

I think he is beginning to control the kung fu these days but just his appearance is enough to make you crap your pants.

15 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

If he's not good enough to play for us then he shouldn't pose a problem playing against us I'd have thought!

13 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

What did I say? I just mentioned that Burnley were interested in Albrighton. I certainly don't want him to leave..

13 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

???

He didn’t say anything bad. :blink:

Or is back to spec savers again?

I was trying to be funny, obviously I am not.

Perhaps it is I who should log off and think about what I have said. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Leicester Fans in the Maddison thread, how dare Arsenal offer us their cast off.

Leicester Fans in the Tarks thread, I think we should offer them, Hamza, Perez, they would be perfect for Burnley.

lol

I get your point but those two in particular aren't top 6 PL players (in my opinion). 

Perez is obviously a joke as he'd never fit in at Burnley but Hamza is Dyche's wet dream. 

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Leicester Fans in the Maddison thread, how dare Arsenal offer us their cast off.

Leicester Fans in the Tarks thread, I think we should offer them, Hamza, Perez, they would be perfect for Burnley.

lol

Well yes.  We would be looking for a deal that benefits us.  Doesn't mean other parties will necessarily accept it.

There is a big difference though.  We might scoff at Arsenal trying to palm off their fringe players onto us but their team finished mid table and way below us.  Burnley on the other hand were relegation prospects and might see one of our squad players as an improvement on what they already have.

seems too late in the window now with the first game at the weekend. We have been interested for ages though. I can see us in pole position to sign him on a free next year maybe with Evans taking a back seat or leaving altogether.

Edited by Sharpe's Fox

15 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Jayfox26Mum: Get the Soap and water, it's mouth wash time.

4 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

Jayfox26Mum: Get the Soap and water, it's mouth wash time.

I don't want Marc to go and it would be sickening to see him playing for a chippy tea outfit like Burnley. I was just commenting that they had been interested in him 

4 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Bit surprised no clubs have made a bid for Tarks with his contract situation. Even if Burnley were batting offers off, you'd still hear about them. Maybe they are prepared to hang on to him. But there is always a financial tipping point. Surely 20mil would be enough. 

I think it’s because everyone is fed up of hearing Dyche go off on one about “market leaders” coming in for his players…. So no one bothers anymore. Good managerial tactic to be fair.