Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Cannot wait to go down and watch Coalville play again, awesome to see Billy Kee staying for at least another year as well

Hopefully they can get the season completed this time. They had a great chance of going up in the last season which was null and void.

14 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Nuneaton boro host rivals cov just four days before the season starts... surprised were playing them that late be interesting to know if cov will send the main XI or a youth squad.

Need to pay the wage bill - Nuneaton just splashed out £1k a week on a player 

11 minutes ago, leicesterisme said:

Absolutely no chance whatsoever that Lita plays for free. 

Apparently he is according to some officials around the club. Story goes he's been living in town for the last couple of years, was keen still play football as well as boost his coaches badges, approached the manager Jim Ginnelly offering his services for nothing. However when you watch him play ex premier league player or not... I think we have had better players:ph34r:

I suppose helps luring other players to the club.

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Apparently he is according to some officials around the club. Story goes he's been living in town for the last couple of years, was keen still play football as well as boost his coaches badges, approached the manager Jim Ginnelly offering his services for nothing. However when you watch him play ex premier league player or not... I think we have had better players:ph34r:

I suppose helps luring other players to the club.

Maybe he is & maybe I'm wrong, but I just can't see it myself with the money Nuneaton chuck around. They seem to operate each season with at least a squad of 25+ which is absolutely crazy. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m heavily involved at Nuneaton. To clear a few things up; 

- Gift Musa is not on £1k a week. 

- Leroy is a top bloke, certainly isn’t playing for free. His girlfriend lives in Nuneaton (about 5 mins from the ground which is why he ended up here). He’s working with the manager to do his coaching badges. 

- Squad is again filled with Journeymen footballers at a non-league level who’d be lucky to be paid half their wages at any other club. Mid-table at best again this year. 

• Like 2