Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

As the man upstairs, he’s phenomenal, hard to find someone better at that level. As a manager, he’s miles off it. 

He did ok at Barwell, perfect club for him really because the chairman doesn’t want to get promoted and is happy plodding along. 

Barwell will be interesting this year with the new assistant being put in and Guy being away for 3 weeks!

Just back from Boston United v Notts County. Not seen the new ground before, but will be more than adequate when fourth side finished. (Not started yet!) 

1250 in for a friendly, good support and hope they do well this season.

County won pretty convincingly 3-1 and looked a very tidy side with good fitness and plenty of decent players. They’ll fancy their chances this year. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Just back from Boston United v Notts County. Not seen the new ground before, but will be more than adequate when fourth side finished. (Not started yet!) 

1250 in for a friendly, good support and hope they do well this season.

County won pretty convincingly 3-1 and looked a very tidy side with good fitness and plenty of decent players. They’ll fancy their chances this year. 

I was there too. Decent setup their and stadium, will look to attend more often when I can. 

Attendance good as you say and 250 from Notts too

• Like 2

Was at Coalville vs Kettering last night. Kettering ran out 4-2 winners. Coalville we’re miles off the pace, worst I’ve seen them play for a while. Even though there from a league above I fancied them to turn Kettering over last night.

Coalville had Herve Pepe ngoma on trial last night, who was released by Leicester a few years back.

3 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

Was at Coalville vs Kettering last night. Kettering ran out 4-2 winners. Coalville we’re miles off the pace, worst I’ve seen them play for a while. Even though there from a league above I fancied them to turn Kettering over last night.

Coalville had Herve Pepe ngoma on trial last night, who was released by Leicester a few years back.

I was there as well and didn't even notice he was on the pitch until about the 35-40th minute lol

Thought we put up a decent performance but were just up against a better team all round. We still could have had 4 or 5 goals and Saul's had a bit of a mare by his standards. Thought their full backs were very good. Managed to nullify us out wide which is where a lot of our chances are created from.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Did Coleen forget to do the laundry?

Why are we in our away kit at home against Derby? lol

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Ahh...Apparently Derby don't have an away kit yet.

Might wanna get going on that one!

Rooneys wife is the kit lady?

5 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Are Kings Lynn looking to have a promotion push this season, considering there charging that much. Bit of an ask considering they finished second bottom last.

I heard they've gone full time for this season.

Edited by Tuna

16 hours ago, leicesterisme said:

I saw Nuneaton tweet that yesterday and found it hard to believe considering Coventry kick off on Sunday. Just saw Coventry have tweeted to say it's Under 23's and Under 18 squad that will be playing.

Bit snidey from Nuneaton trying to push ticket sales by tweeting that. 

It's not snidey it's blatant lying