Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

Find that debacle quite sad really - there is a player within the squad whose been happy to pass it on as well. It would explain why they haven’t been quite as good this season though. Smith’s a really good manager but this will be the second club where off the pitch stuff has caused a problem 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

On 02/11/2021 at 21:14, Lcfc82 said:

Probably for the best that there out of this in the long run. Not got a big enough squad to compete in the cups as well.

Looking forward to the St Ives game on Saturday. Not been to a game for about a month.

It probably is. We've never gone far in the Trophy.

We should win tomorrow. St Ives have taken some pastings recently. We need to win as well, with Banbury being in FA Cup action.

I'm weighing up whether to make the 300 miles round trip to Lowestoft next week.

A very comfortable 3-0 win for Coalville against St Ives today. We didn't need to stretch ourselves too much except for a 10-15 minute period in the first half where St Ives did threaten.

It was a decent response from last weeks defeat in the Trophy and Timmy Berridge was a menace all afternoon up front. Next week is the longest trip of the season to Lowestoft and will be a tougher test than today.

• Like 4

SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Good performance from the Ravens today. 2-1 flatters Lowestoft hugely. It could've been many more and all over by HT.

Top performance and goal from Billy Kee. Probably the best I've seen him play for Coaville. The only negative today was an injury to Kian Taylor from a nasty tackle that resulted in a late red card for Lowestoft.

Another away trip to Hednesford on Tuesday, but the lads are ticking along nicely.

Edited by Gary Eatfood
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, leicesterisme said:

Super win that, big week ahead now playing 3 teams in the top 8. 

With other teams at the top not playing it was important to get all 3 and it was well-deserved. I make that 2 defeats in the last 23 league games.

Hednesford started the season with 3 straight wins but their form has dropped off. They've not won at home since beating Lowestoft and have dropped points against struggling sides.

Leiston look like a strong proposition this season with former Fox Darren Eadie as joint manager. If Banbury avoid defeat at Tamworth on Tuesday, we could be the first team to beat them on the 23rd.

Hopefully we'll get another big crowd for the Banbuy game.

13 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Good performance from the Ravens today. 2-1 flatters Lowestoft hugely. It could've been many more and all over by HT.

Top performance and goal from Billy Kee. Probably the best I've seen him play for Coaville. The only negative today was an injury to Kian Taylor from a nasty tackle that resulted in a late red card for Lowestoft.

Another away trip to Hednesford on Tuesday, but the lads are ticking along nicely.

Hopefully the injury to Kian isn’t serious. We need everyone fit and available for this run of games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Cant wait to get back watching us. Missed the last 3 weeks

Sounds like Billy had one of his best games for us on Saturday, the header sounded a peach 

His goal came from a great bit of play from Luke Shaw on the right whose cross Bill looped over the keeper with a deft header from about 12 yards. I'll post the highlights on here if the game was recorded.

His cushioned header for Timmy's goal was also top notch. He really put himself about yesterday, lead the line and linked the play. I think it was his best game for us.

That is how you grind out a win! Spent most of the game pegged in our own half but the but Luke Shaw steps up with 2 massive goals for Coalville.

Some absolutely horrendous refereeing going on, very much par for the course at this level but my god is it frustrating.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, filbertway said:

That is how you grind out a win! Spent most of the game pegged in our own half but the but Luke Shaw steps up with 2 massive goals for Coalville.

Some absolutely horrendous refereeing going on, very much par for the course at this level but my god is it frustrating.

One of the best wins of the season 2-0 away at Hednesford. Defended magnificently all night against a team that threw everything at us.

If we can keep clean sheets our attacking four will always give us a chance.

Onto Leiston on Saturday in what will be another tough fixture.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

Bukowski seems to be doing well. 
keeps his place even when Saul is back ?

Ill be surprised if Saul comes back to be honest. He started the season off fairly poorly, which may have been down to injury 

Sounds like he's been suffering from back issues for a few years now.