Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

Thanks for that Banbury. For long spells today, their midfield was non existent. Looked to get into Wreh and then work their wingers off it. The first was a purler off the wing. 

Church injuries must be long term or they’ve decided to have a bit of a go as they’ve brought in two players tonight - the RB from Coleshill makes a lot of sense. 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Thanks for that Banbury. For long spells today, their midfield was non existent. Looked to get into Wreh and then work their wingers off it. The first was a purler off the wing. 

Church injuries must be long term or they’ve decided to have a bit of a go as they’ve brought in two players tonight - the RB from Coleshill makes a lot of sense. 

Good to see there's no pressure on the lad from Barwell!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

600 at the derby of Dynamos today. Loughborough v Shepshed 

I always thought Shepshed called themselves dynamo because they were the de facto Loughborough team. Prior to, and after the, Charterhouse moniker (what a recognisbale name that was) they were known as Albion, I think 

Certainly in the glory days of the 80s as Charterhouse they were  backed by Loughborough based supporters

Gave it a miss last night as had my booster yesterday afternoon and would have been my 4th game in 4 days. 

Sounded a good one. I know Church are at home next Tuesday and that pitch could be a right state. Be a really good playoffs if it stayed as it is. 

Been going through the fixtures with all of City’s Sunday games as I’ve really enjoyed recent games I’ve been too. Might make the long trip out to Leiston for Alvechurch and go Coalville’s visit to Peterborough Sports 

Good Hinckley win on a chilly bank holiday Monday, 2-0 over Birstall United. Belper and Kimberly Miners drew so it means even with games in hand, Belper at best can only get 1 point behind Hinckley, and Kimberly with their four games at hand can only go 2 points ahead and that’s a tricky schedule at this level.

Edited by Finnaldo

9 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Gave it a miss last night as had my booster yesterday afternoon and would have been my 4th game in 4 days. 

Sounded a good one. I know Church are at home next Tuesday and that pitch could be a right state. Be a really good playoffs if it stayed as it is. 

Been going through the fixtures with all of City’s Sunday games as I’ve really enjoyed recent games I’ve been too. Might make the long trip out to Leiston for Alvechurch and go Coalville’s visit to Peterborough Sports 

It was a good game in spite of the pitch. Needham on Tuesday will be a tough game. Needham are a decent outfit, but they draw a lot of games.

I haven't been to Leiston yet, but it looks a lot nicer than Lowestoft and we're there in late March as opposed to an early November trip to Norfolk.

Our game at P'boro Sports will be important in who finishes in the top 3 given that Banbury United have already declared themselves title winners.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Good Hinckley win on a chilly bank holiday Monday, 2-0 over Birstall United. Belper and Kimberly Miners drew so it means even with games in hand, Belper at best can only get 1 point behind Hinckley, and Kimberly with their four games at hand can only go 2 points ahead and that’s a tricky schedule at this level.

That league is really tight. Aylestone are still in a good position. Could be any one of four teams at this stage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gary Eatfood said:

That league is really tight. Aylestone are still in a good position. Could be any one of four teams at this stage.

I think all teams in the top five have lost at least four games already too, definitely all to play for and I imagine it’ll go the distance.