Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

8 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Biggleswade and Hitchin winning on Tuesday doesn't help. Nuneaton probably need to win at least 3 of their last 5.

It's looking grim, but Ginnelly made 3 deadline-day signings today to take this season's incomings to 4,382.

Bromsgrove right in it as well. Mad that a club capable of pulling their crowds in their position. Sadly though it's been coming since their manager left on the eve of winning the Step 5 title and forewarned that the board were quite content keeping it as their club; whether that be in the fan input or other investors. 

They sacked a manager this year who didn't deserve it and was trying to find players in the bargain bucket. 

43 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Advice guys or ladies should I attend notts county v Chesterfield or Northampton v hartlepool? 

I’d go to Notts v Chesterfield, that’s not based on anything apart from personal preference though.

Harborough v Leicester Road tomorrow should decide who wins UCL South. 

Gresley have slowly crept into contention for UCL North when Long Eaton lost to Anstey. Anstey lurk for the second spot if Gresley split up. Long Eaton v Gresley, last game of the season on Easter Monday. 

AFC Hinckley do play Kimberley again so the six point game with six to play ain't over. 

3 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Advice guys or ladies should I attend notts county v Chesterfield or Northampton v hartlepool? 

Notts County v Chesterfield.

In fact if it was the reverse fixture this weekend I'd have probably gone.

Edited by Fox92

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Harborough v Leicester Road tomorrow should decide who wins UCL South. 

Gresley have slowly crept into contention for UCL North when Long Eaton lost to Anstey. Anstey lurk for the second spot if Gresley split up. Long Eaton v Gresley, last game of the season on Easter Monday. 

AFC Hinckley do play Kimberley again so the six point game with six to play ain't over. 

Depends if we can beat West Bridgford next lol we’ve been appalling the last two.

Grantham Town 0-2 Whitby Town

Generally played well in the first half but didn't really look like scoring, Whitby got a goal just after half time and then added a second to see out a professional performance and win.

That's basically it now, Grantham are as good as relegated but to be fair the writing was on the wall after the Witton Albion game, we've been left with far too much to do and games have run out despite a bit of a turnaround in form since Greene took over and assembled a half decent team, they parted company with Greene a few weeks ago after the Bamber Bridge defeat and haven't scored a goal since in the league!

On 25/03/2022 at 20:47, filbertway said:

Fair play to anyone making the journey to Leiston to watch Coalville tomorrow. Not a chance in hell i'm not doing that trip unless it involved a weekend on the beer lol

I got back about an hour ago. Had a lovely time in Aldeburgh and went to the 'best chip shop in the UK'. I had to queue for about 30 minutes, but it was worth it.

Football wasn't bad either. A great second-half performance secures our spot in the play-offs.

• Like 1