Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Will it be the biggest gate ever for Coalville?

I’d imagine it will be, they will be pushing a 1000 for it I would of thought.

They had about 850 against Hitchin this season and similar against Grimsby a few years back In the FA trophy. I can’t think of any games in recent years that would of had a bigger attendance than those.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

If Coalville win tomorrow when and where would the Final be played?

The final is played at the ground of the highest placed team in the league that's in the final. If Peterborough sports win the final will be at their ground.

35 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I think 1100 against Kings Lynn in the FA Trophy Semi Final 2011 was the last time we surpassed 1000.

I think we'll do well to match that attendance.

I never see any advertising by the club anywhere. I know people who didn't even know where they play who like football. 

Also I find it criminal how little coverage bbc radio Leicester give Coalville town as the highest ranking team other than City. Never a mention. 

They should be singing from the rafters on there about these playoffs and what the club is achieving 

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I never see any advertising by the club anywhere. I know people who didn't even know where they play who like football. 

Also I find it criminal how little coverage bbc radio Leicester give Coalville town as the highest ranking team other than City. Never a mention. 

They should be singing from the rafters on there about these playoffs and what the club is achieving 

I couldn't agree more about local radio and the Leicester Mercury. Hermitage Radio is covering a game for the first time tomorrow, but that'll be a one-off.

Since the demise of the Sporting Green/Blue the Mercury doesn't care one bit about local football.

9 hours ago, isaidno said:

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/london-stadium-to-host-vanarama-national-league-pr-70366

The National league play off final to be played at West Ham.

Wrexham have expressed disappointment that it might clash with the Wales v Scotland/Ukraine play- off game.

Well we all know what will happen now - they won't get to the final and have to worry about it!

Was supposed to go tonight but for a change of plan. Hoping Coalville manage to make it up, Leicestershire could do with a team in National League/Conference again, pretty terrible how massive the gulf is between City and the next highest ranked county team. Will make the effort for the final should they get through! 

Hinckley have their play-off semi this Saturday as well, hoping for a half decent  gate there.

Edited by Finnaldo