Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

On 25/04/2022 at 12:37, SemperEadem said:

Will it be the biggest gate ever for Coalville?

On 25/04/2022 at 16:55, Lcfc82 said:

I’d imagine it will be, they will be pushing a 1000 for it I would of thought.

They had about 850 against Hitchin this season and similar against Grimsby a few years back In the FA trophy. I can’t think of any games in recent years that would of had a bigger attendance than those.

• Like 1

What a great night and turnout at Coalville last night.

Fully deserved 3-0 win. The red card made it a lot easier than it could of been and Rushall were lucky not to go down to 9 men shortly after for a foul on JDC. I think the ref would of shown a red if he hadn’t already sent someone off.

Looking forward to Peterborough now who will be a far tougher opponent, they score plenty of goals so Tiernan will need to have a good game. I can see Coalville taking large numbers down there.

28 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I noticed Kevin Phillip's couldn't take money bags south shields up.  Lost on penalties to Warrington at home in the play offs.

Final Scarborough v Warrington.

Warrington best them in the play offs back in the last completed season in 2019 as well.

12 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I’m not a Coalville local but if the talk that the play-offs weren’t well advertised that’s an excellent gate for essentially word of mouth, especially if it’s a record home attendance as well. Reckon should they go up they could have 700-800 regularly.

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Poor today at Aldershot.

Matches like this make me not even want playoffs. We simply aren't good enough when we need to be.

Looking like 5th at best. We probably win a home QF but no chance we’re winning at Wrexham or Halifax.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Poor today at Aldershot.

Matches like this make me not even want playoffs. We simply aren't good enough when we need to be.

At least you ain't just dropped. 

What is Cook playing at. Chesterfield dropping each week.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

At least you ain't just dropped. 

What is Cook playing at. Chesterfield dropping each week.

This absolutely delights me. Fvck Chesterfield. Horrible cvnts. They’ll blame it all on the Tshimanga injury no doubt. 

1 hour ago, Asha said:

This absolutely delights me. Fvck Chesterfield. Horrible cvnts. They’ll blame it all on the Tshimanga injury no doubt. 

You what!!!???

Tbf Tshimanga injury is big but also the change of manager (even though I was excited when Cook returned).

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Poor today at Aldershot.

I don’t rate this Burchnall who they have as manager. Seem to have gone backwards under him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

We can't ask for an easier match than this.

Would be typical Notts to f**k it up though lol

Honestly that was the most boring game I’ve ever been to. Dover made no attempt to attack, and once Notts went 1-0 up they couldn’t be arsed to break them down. 

Playoffs nailed on now at least. 

7 minutes ago, Asha said:

Honestly that was the most boring game I’ve ever been to. Dover made no attempt to attack, and once Notts went 1-0 up they couldn’t be arsed to break them down. 

Playoffs nailed on now at least. 

Wasn't pretty, but job done!