Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football 2021/22

Well no prize money for Grantham Town this season, out at the first attempt at Nantwich. Pretty horrendous draw a bit like Leicester drawing Chelsea away in the FA Cup third round.

Could have been worse losing to a minnow, I see Gainsborough lost at Sporting Khalsa.

24 minutes ago, adam said:

Great win for Coalville today. 5 - 2 against afc rushden and diamonds. 

Played pretty well, still can’t believe we lost to these in the league.

Berridge was superb again, would be surprised if they hold on to him. Clubs must be looking at him.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, adam said:

I thought the same about Berridge. Always plays well when I watch them. Thought they looked very poor. The number 5 for them must of been a about 20 stone. 

Their number 5 played well at their place. Tim can definitely play higher, but I think he'll remain with Coalville this season. His fourth goal was a belter.

Whenever I've seen Kyle Jardine I've thought he looks a good prospect. Took his goal really well today.

Edited by Gary Eatfood

Typical that I miss the game where we finally stick our chances away lol

Covid came at a bad time for Timmy as he came back last season looking even better, very happy he's continued his progress though. If he continues to improve he will play higher, ideally with Coalville in the conference North next season :D

Jardine looks a proper fox in the box. Hopefully he will continue to get minutes this season 

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 1

Went watch Lichfield v Nuneaton Boro yesterday 838 turned up which was the biggest ever attendance for Lichfield. Mainly cause it was on the tele lol decent game really, Lichfield certainly made it hard for Boro and took a decent second half performance to get boro into the next round. 

On 05/09/2021 at 19:20, filbertway said:

Typical that I miss the game where we finally stick our chances away lol

Covid came at a bad time for Timmy as he came back last season looking even better, very happy he's continued his progress though. If he continues to improve he will play higher, ideally with Coalville in the conference North next season :D

Jardine looks a proper fox in the box. Hopefully he will continue to get minutes this season 

Timmy can definitely play higher. Just look at his fourth goal. Kyle's overall play for his goal shows a maturity and composure beyond his years.

I don't think there's any better value to be found anywhere for a tenner then watching Coalville.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, adam said:

Another great win for Coalville.  Actually missed not going today.. Starting to enjoy it more than going to watch the city! 

I haven't missed a game this season. Off there again for Alvechurch on Tuesday, and then the big FA Cup tie at Brackley next Saturday.

Once they upload the highlights on YouTube from today I'll post it on here.

The first goal from the new left back Eliot Putman was an absolute screamer.

11 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I haven't missed a game this season. Off there again for Alvechurch on Tuesday, and then the big FA Cup tie at Brackley next Saturday.

Once they upload the highlights on YouTube from today I'll post it on here.

The first goal from the new left back Eliot Putman was an absolute screamer.

I’ll be at Alvechurch on Tuesday, I’m tempted do drive down to brackley as well. 
Ive not seen anything about tickets for it yet though