Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

17 minutes ago, dayday said:

This guy can actually run, Slimani was just a cart horse 

Difference being, Daka is a better fit for our football. 

Slimani was effective in an Andy Carroll kind of way. In the air. 

…… which we never did! 

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

He's over here at the moment. Flights are a bit difficult, Emirates have just stopped flying in and out, and from his last Post it looked like he used them to come here.

I'm having to go down to Joburg on Saturday and fly out of the region on Qatar.

I'll be gassed if he's on my flights over the weekend!

Obviously reps could be flying out of Austria though. 

I imagine we would probably just put on a private plane for him if flights commercial flights are in issue

Nothing a bit of $$$ cant sort :P

43 minutes ago, brookfox said:

We’ve put ourselves in a brilliant position for young high potential signings like this. Their agents (and players) know they’ll get played, developed and able to move on in the future for a big fee. Same with Fofana and Soumare. It’s a fantastic model and gives the fans a chance to see players we traditionally wouldn’t get a hope of watching week in week out.

You are the Dortmund of the PL...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Is this lad really that good then ? I’ve never seen him play

27 goals in 28 league games last season, so I can imagine he is pretty good. Lots of talk about this lad as well 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....absolutely nothing wrong with a club playing hardball, he is their player after all, but I would have thought this was the easiest deal to be done!!!

Have Celtic re-evaluated his price, has the new boss said no sale until he has had a chance to look at his roster, or are we low balling them.

This looks like we need the input of @Muzzy_Larsson to give us the word on the streets of Glasgow.

All quiet with regards Edouard at the moment in Glasgow, pretty weird tbh, I'd have thought him and Ajer would have been long gone by this stage.

Dangerous game if we are playing hard ball given he's only got a year to go and we don't exactly have a host of teams battering down the door for him. Confirmed interest in the form of bids anyway.

I don't think the new manager will have any say in Edouard's future whatsoever, as much as it pains me to say it he'll be a yes man and the decision to sell Edouard will be taken over his head for financial reasons.

It's sad the way it's ended for Edouard at Celtic as I and most fans are at the stage they just want him gone. He should have gone down in Celtic folklore but I think the lasting memories of him will be stinking the place out last season, as much as it pains me to say it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1