Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

50 minutes ago, Nick said:

No, that will be Perez I reckon in that formation.

Barnes for me would come in on the left of a 433

Or if we don't get a right winger, and need or want to play a 442 or 4141 would feature on the left side of midfield with Daka playing right wing until Vardy comes off and being replaced with Albrighton perhaps with Daka moving up front.

Fùck, I thought we executed him.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

He didn't get the nickname: "Big Dave" because of his height 😉

Two trophies in Leicester at the mo.

Schmeichel

Amartey - Soyuncu - Fofana

Albrighton - Mendy - Ndidi - Ghezzal

Daka

Iheanacho - Vardy

:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

For some reason I was expecting Zambia National Team to have a great football kit, but it’s pretty rubbish. Disappointing. 

True story, last time I was in Lusaka I was stopped at a 4 way traffic light. The minute it goes red there’s guys who wander through the stopped traffic trying to sell things - fruit, phone chargers, adapters, DVDs, you name it. One guy had a few Zambia shirts. I asked him if they had one my size. He looked at me and went “ok.....” (I need much larger sizes obviously). He told me to wait, then shouted after  some other guys who started searching through some boxes at the side of the road - he ran to search with them. 

Then the lights changed and I had traffic behind me beeping at me, so I had to leave. I tried going back around but I never saw him again. 

I really wanted that Zambia shirt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

True story, last time I was in Lusaka I was stopped at a 4 way traffic light. The minute it goes red there’s guys who wander through the stopped traffic trying to sell things - fruit, phone chargers, adapters, DVDs, you name it. One guy had a few Zambia shirts. I asked him if they had one my size. He looked at me and went “ok.....” (I need much larger sizes obviously). He told me to wait, then shouted after  some other guys who started searching through some boxes at the side of the road - he ran to search with them. 

Then the lights changed and I had traffic behind me beeping at me, so I had to leave. I tried going back around but I never saw him again. 

I really wanted that Zambia shirt. 

Hold on. You stopped at a traffic light (or robot as it’s called there) in Lusaka ? I still remember being told by a driver when I asked him why no car is stopping despite it being red. “Sir, we don’t do that here”. 😂😂

Fabulous things they sell at the side of the road. My friend managed to nab a Louis Vuitton bag (real) that someone was selling and had been sent in donations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

Just to be clear...

Danny Ings, supported and supplied by high quality Premier League team mates, against high quality Premier League defences, scored 12 goals last season

but;

Danny Ings supported and supplied by shit Austrian League team mates, against shit Austrian League defences, would score 40 goals

Harry Kane might get 50, in fact I could see him getting ten hattricks.

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

To be honest you’re clearly don’t know much about European football as the Austrian Bundesliga is a very decent league. It’s not easy, it has talent and it’s competitive. Yes it isn’t the Premier League or La Liga but it’s way better than you are giving it credit for.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Yes, thanks. No need to do Haaland.

Obviously you picked up the bemused overtones in my post. It's not the general concept I'm struggling with so much as the idea that Ings would have more than 3 times as many chances he does now, even though he'd be playing for a team full of schnitzel chomping jackasses. 

Edited by turtmcfly
wrong stereotype

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

To be honest you’re clearly don’t know much about European football as the Austrian Bundesliga is a very decent league. It’s not easy, it has talent and it’s competitive. Yes it isn’t the Premier League or La Liga but it’s way better than you are giving it credit for.

A couple of teams are decent Salzburg and Vienna but among the lesser lights they would never cope with a player like Kane. Daka is too good for that league but there is a steep learning curve to come. Can he do it? Yes I think he can but it ain't gonna be easy.

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

i meant to say lazy :ph34r: 

my computer is set to spanish so there is no autocorrect sadly haha

You mean it doesn't start working until mañana?

• Haha 2