Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

48 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Huge new sponsorship deal, few player sales say £15-£20m! No reason why a £40m Winger can happen 

Think a lot of cash will go on new contracts, Tielemans, possibly Cags and Ricardo, Albrighton only has 1 year left if I remember correctly as well.

Purely my own opinion but I can't see more than 25m being spent on a winger, especially given we're gonna be signing at least one striker, a new LB, Soumare and possibly another CB.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Daka wide right would be with Iheanacho in the middle and dropping in to allow Barnes and Daka to push on like Liverpool do. Don't ever see him playing with Vardy but I may be wrong.

Just the thought of seeing an attacking Barnes on the pitch again brings tears to my eyes.

Edited by SO1

1 hour ago, DoveValleyFox said:

Plenty of international players don't even play for their boyhood countries these days lol

9 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Yes. Just look at the Scotland and Ireland teams 👍

Reminds me of watching Switzerland Vs Albania at the last Euro's. Half the swiss team were albanian born players who were too good to play for Albania and half the Albanian team were swiss born players who were not good enough to play for Switzerland.

And if I remember rightly, there were brothers on opposing teams that day too

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
16 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Yes. Just look at the Scotland and Ireland teams 👍

Declan Rice/ Ryan Giggs

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

I think Jordan may be onto something. Watched first 30 minutes of this match with Daka playing right side attacker/wing. His athleticism and movement creating all kinds of problems. Spent a large amount of time defending:ph34r:

Mwepu from Salzburg looks decent. 

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Gearoid said:

Or the England cricket team.

Of course Terry Butcher and John Barnes were born in England too. 

Oh wait!

England rugby team - Tuilagi, Vunipola x2, Hartley, Underhill,Rokoduguni

England cricket team - Allan Lamb, Graeme Hick

2 minutes ago, enmac said:

Mwepu from Salzburg looks decent. 

After watching that clip Kingsley put up I'd take the whole club and the manager(after Rodgers). Watching the energy and mentality in their side was amazing. Such great entertainment. Love watching football like that.

6 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Doku for Belgium! Right winger, 19 and completed more runs than mbappe in the French league last season. Doku and Daka roles off the tongue 

Should sign Dendoncker as well then.

Van Dijk as well?

Guest StevieLynex
23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Should sign Dendoncker as well then.

Van Dijk as well?

Doherty at right back

48 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Doku for Belgium! Right winger, 19 and completed more runs than mbappe in the French league last season. Doku and Daka roles off the tongue 

Yeah he's a right footed right winger though who likes to go on the outside. Wouldn't be great in terms of balance with him on one wing looking to go outside and Barnes on the other looking to do the opposite.

• Like 2