Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

2 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

Is there any confirmation that Sowah is returning from loan?

He was training with us in May, was at Wembley for the FA Cup Final, and Leuven have confirmed he wont be returning to them on loan again

• Like 1

12 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Can you just imagine it Patson Daka is introduced to the foxes faithful for his debut game in blue at half time to play alongside Jamie Vardy for the second half against wolves puts in a quality performance alongside Vardy bags a real amazing hatrick & puts on 2 assists to win the game 5-2 !!

if Carling made a debut game it would be Patson Daka V Wolves !! 
WELCOME PATSON DAKA TO THE FOXES FAMILY !! 

It would be 5-0 if Carlsberg did it😄😄

• Haha 1

Delighted with this signing 

We'll have to be patient but he does look impressive and his stats back that up. 

Seems to also be extremely likeable and hopefully will fit in well with a squad that's already  a family. 

He's made a really good choice coming to Leicester 🦊💙👍

17 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

Is there any confirmation that Sowah is returning from loan?

I think he'll get preseason with us and probably the first half of the season for Rodgers to assess him and give him a few chances. The difficulty will be fitting him in to the Europa League squad, even more so if we do buy another right winger as we can only name 21 max non academy trained players.

He'll be OK for the PL 25 man squad as I think aged 21 he won't count yet.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Can you just imagine it Patson Daka is introduced to the foxes faithful for his debut game in blue at half time to play alongside Jamie Vardy for the second half against wolves puts in a quality performance alongside Vardy bags a real amazing hatrick & puts on 2 assists to win the game 5-2 !!

if Carling made a debut game it would be Patson Daka V Wolves !! 
WELCOME PATSON DAKA TO THE FOXES FAMILY !! 

I remember a certain Iwan Roberts coming on at half time for his debut against Wolves and scoring 2 goals(1 a bullet header()and should of scored a hat trick.

Hoping lightning strikes twice.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dayday said:

I remember a certain Iwan Roberts coming on at half time for his debut against Wolves and scoring 2 goals(1 a bullet header()and should of scored a hat trick.

Hoping lightning strikes twice.

I think it already did. Slimani. 2 against Burnley 😯

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Shane said:

Hahaha! Great timing :D

One more thing I would add is that Daka seems like he’d be a great fit for the dressing room, which is something us fans often overlook. Having watched some of his interviews, he seems like a great bloke, always smiling, positive, very religious, humble but also determined to progress in his career. Reminds me of Ngolo & I could see him becoming a player that leads by example. Here’s a good interview with Enock Mwepu:

Something worth noting from this is his apparent strong faith. I can see him getting along with Iheanacho incredibly well.

Guest StevieLynex
31 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I think it already did. Slimani. 2 against Burnley 😯

Not his first appearance, but his first game as Lineker's replacement - two goals against Everton on the opening day of the season against Everton, with Lineker playing his first game for them in the league

9 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Not his first appearance, but his first game as Lineker's replacement - two goals against Everton on the opening day of the season against Everton, with Lineker playing his first game for them in the league

Mark Bright

14 minutes ago, MPH said:

plus Patson will be able to extinguish the opposition with his scintillating pace.. 

I'm sure Patson will get a warm welcome from the Wolves defenders. They enjoy blunting our attacks so space will be at a premium.

5 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Sorry @FoxInKS, good post but I’m not having attack called ‘offense’!

Noted and thank you for the clarification as us "yanks" that are adjusting to actual football still look at things as offense and defense.

• Like 2

Very excited about this one. And also very curious how he’s going to fit in with Vardy and Iheanacho, that being said we were crying out for more strength in the striker / centre forward position at times last season.

Really happy as well to see Top still investing, despite last season being a tough one from a financial point of view (and our high proportion of income that goes on wages).