Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Guest StevieLynex
3 hours ago, Guest said:

He'll leave them battered and bruised

Does he know we are playing football and are not boxing

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Can see him getting on well with Vardy due to Daka being a Christian and Vardy being a massive Coke head 

Thought Vardy is the saviour?

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Can we leave Kel’s religion ….he is a Christian - end of 

The intention was to highlight something they have in common with each other, I was not expecting that debate. Thought from his many interviews thanking God and only celebration being to sign a cross and point to the sky it was well known that Iheanacho was Christian. Apparently I was wrong.

Edited by Verumex

3 minutes ago, Verumex said:

The intention was to highlight something they have in common along with each other, I was not expecting that debate. Thought from his many interviews thanking God and only celebration being to sign a cross and point to the sky it was well known that Iheanacho was Christian. Apparently I was wrong.

I reckon the vast majority knew his religion ……. I just thought we could draw a line under what he was/wasnt. Your point well made and if amartey departs, patson can replace him in the vestry! 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I reckon the vast majority knew his religion ……. I just thought we could draw a line under what he was/wasnt. Your point well made and if amartey departs, patson can replace him in the vestry! 

I always thought he was a Jedi.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Quest que ce?

"Mercato: will Mohamed Camara leave Red Bull Salzburg this summer? In any case, the Austrian club has just made the promotion of his compatriot Mamady Diambou with the nucleus A. Moreover, Mohamed Camara appears on the shelves of Lille ..."

Can't say I understand the relevance.

1 minute ago, Verumex said:

"Mercato: will Mohamed Camara leave Red Bull Salzburg this summer? In any case, the Austrian club has just made the promotion of his compatriot Mamady Diambou with the nucleus A. Moreover, Mohamed Camara appears on the shelves of Lille ..."

Can't say I understand the relevance.

Was a wrong Tweet guys, now it's edited. :yesyes:

Edited by KingsleyPhiri

To summarize. It appears the transfer is not complete. Patson is a nice Guy. He is still in Austria (not Seagrave).  The fee varies from 25m to 30m?