Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

In all honesty, I genuinely think in order for a 5 at the back system to work you can’t have a Dm as well. 

it was okay while we were patching over cracks but if that’s the system going forward I can’t say I’m excited about essentially 6 at the back. 

Were going 442 with French Eddy and Daka up top 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

In all honesty, I genuinely think in order for a 5 at the back system to work you can’t have a Dm as well. 

it was okay while we were patching over cracks but if that’s the system going forward I can’t say I’m excited about essentially 6 at the back. 

Chelsea play 7 at the back. Not doing too badly with that, tho I admit the footy’s not that good to watch

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Couldn't get it to load, what does it say?

No update/movement and the Zambian Football fans are getting frustrated as they want him to get a big move sorted

• Like 1

On 15/06/2021 at 14:47, SecretPro said:

Were going 442 with French Eddy and Daka up top 

French eddie is an ace nickname.

I so hope it catches on like Timmy chestnuts, little cabbage, Brendan (although I prefer B-Rod), and only slightly because it pisses some people off.

Come on French eddie!

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Couldn't get it to load, what does it say?

The guy doesn't really understand how transfers work.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Who is he lol Just some random spouting off in a suit

'Please release Patson Daka'

1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

I so hope it catches on like Timmy chestnuts, little cabbage, Brendan (although I prefer B-Rod), and only slightly because it pisses some people off.

Come on French eddie!

Sadist!  You enjoy my torment over things like Timmy flippin' Chestnuts?  There's a special place in hell for people that perpetuate these pet names and an even warmer place for people who capitalise erratically - 'French eddie' indeed!  I know you did it on purpose!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Who is he lol Just some random spouting off in a suit

..perfectly understandable, in respect of a player from a country without any reputation of providing star players, focusing on the career of one of their own. 

Very much like posters we have from Algeria and Turkey who follows the player not the club they play for.

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Sadist!  You enjoy my torment over things like Timmy flippin' Chestnuts?  There's a special place in hell for people that perpetuate these pet names and an even warmer place for people who capitalise erratically - 'French eddie' indeed!  I know you did it on purpose!

Careful, or you might get an omelette du fromage to the face...

4 hours ago, murphy said:

It's the 21st century innit blad. Capitalisation is how auto correct deals with it. We ain't got time for no capitals. Full stops and commas are as far as we are allowed to go in this brave new world.

Trust in B-Rod, he will bring French eddie to the club to link up with Ian nacho, chat shit get banged,and Kevin.

Ps here's hoping Timmy chestnuts is ok for the start of the season, and also good luck to little cabbage.

Lil Wes will take over from captain Morgan with lord farquaad. Either of them with "taxi for Johnny" will see us right.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Come on French eddie!

I like brodgers for Brendan personally 

19 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Come on French eddie!

• Haha 1

Leicester City will step up their efforts to land RB Salzburg striker Patson Daka in a £30 million deal this summer.

Daka, 22, has been on the radar of several Premier League clubs and is wanted by Leicester to bolster Brendan Rodgers’ forward options for another attempt at reaching the top four next season. Competition for the Zambia international could spark bids early in the window to fight off opposition.

telegraph

• Like 1