Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

4 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

No idea who he is lols!

'giddy' gif search, and it fit.

His name is Matthew Colville. He's a fiction writer that writes for computer games, also writes for & creates content for tabletop RPG companies and runs a sizable YouTube channel on which he mostly discusses being a Dungeon Master for pen and paper tabletop games. 

Edited by Finnegan

Just now, Finnegan said:

His name is Matthew Colville. He's a fiction writer that's writes for computer games, also writes for & creates content for tabletop RPG companies and runs a sizable YouTube channel on which he mostly discusses being a Dungeon Master for pen and paper tabletop games. 

Colville eh?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is incredible, he will be the best striker in the world inside 18 months.

Are you havin a laugh?

I mean, great signing if it happens but...  Are you havin a laugh?

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is incredible, he will be the best striker in the world inside 18 months.

All right @Ric Flaircalm down, calm down! 
But I couldn’t be more excited either. Simply the most exciting YouTube compilation I’ve ever seen - and yes, I know, and yes, I saw Yellow.

He’s the best possible signing as Vardy’s successor but the likes of thee and me will have to give him a year or so to get up to PL speed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I'm so excited at the idea of getting a Zambian if it happens I'll get a Victoria Falls tattoo.

Get it next to your willy for a moving picture effect whenever you have a slash.

56 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I would be glad if it were 2 strikers as opposed to 1 incoming. I still and always have had reservations about nacho because his game is always about confidence too much. 

Praet - I'd keep him by far over KDH! Praet has proven himself on the big stage and was always on the backfoot when he joined by being played out of position. The last 2 years aside from the injury he's been playing well. I fear it would be a mistake to get rid of someone in the centre right mid at a time when a new RW is coming in. Maybe there's a work around there somehow.

Another CB, RW, Striker x 2 and Soumare and sorted......

Off to the Dakar Rally!!....

:appl:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean that sounds a lot like he was claiming it was more or less guaranteed ngl 

Could it be a case of the deal for Edouard well advanced, while we were interested in Daka but Liverpool were in pole position, then Liverpool removed their interest?