Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Maybe it’s back to diamond with marauding full backs!

Ricardo Fofana Soyunco Castagne

...................Ndidi

...Tielemans..............Soumaré 

................Maddison 

...........Daka..........Vardy

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

So soumare and daka have been done deals and then not done deals.

Hopefully they are done deals.

Reliability informed all Leicester City transfer business will be concluded before Spurs approach their 93rd choice for manager next season... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

If we pull this off it could be huge, not only because we'll be securing a young player with massive potential but also because it will further cement us as a club that the best young talent in Europe want to join. We are becoming an English version of Dortmund with the huge advantage that we play in the PL, which is a huge draw for players. Exciting times.

Yeah this has parallels to Haaland moving to Dortmund ahead of RB Leipzig a few years back

With respect to Transfermarkt, their transfer rumours section is a bag of shit. They just tend to link everyone to the big clubs. 

I can't remember them ever really getting links to Leicester accurate. 

We do 99% of our transfer business without them ever acknowledging its happening until its done. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

With respect to Transfermarkt, their transfer rumours section is a bag of shit. They just tend to link everyone to the big clubs. 

I can't remember them ever really getting links to Leicester accurate. 

We do 99% of our transfer business without them ever acknowledging its happening until its done. 

In Transfermarkt Coutinho is still linked to Everton and give the rumour a 57% possibility

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It’s looking good. 

Yep, chief reporter of Leipzig newspaper, is also followed by a couple of reputable U.K. journos with European ties. So while Leipzig is a possible outcome it looks like Leicester to me. 

3 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Yep, chief reporter of Leipzig newspaper, is also followed by a couple of reputable U.K. journos with European ties. So while Leipzig is a possible outcome it looks like Leicester to me. 

This could happen but there is no such thing as a reputable U.K. hack.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Their forum states they have too many defensive issues to solve to think about Daka

also im sure their new manager wants to give Sorloth more of a chance from what I read somewhere yesterday, probably in the hope he gets the form he had in turkey

53 minutes ago, Nick said:

Maybe it’s back to diamond with marauding full backs!

Ricardo Fofana Soyunco Castagne

...................Ndidi

...Tielemans..............Soumaré 

................Maddison 

...........Daka..........Vardy

I think we could see something similar to how the French have been lining up in recent years in their 4312. Griezmann plays in the pocket and all 3 forward players roam onto the wings creating a nightmare for defences with their pace and skill.

• Like 1