Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Just now, Unabomber said:

The replies to Fabs tweets are so weird. Why do people put things like “Arsenal news?” Then respond to their own tweet. Very weird.

That whole side of Twitter is a bit of a circus and needs to be avoided.

• Like 1

Just now, Torten said:

That whole side of Twitter is a bit of a circus and needs to be avoided.

It is so strange. It’s annoying cos I am interested to see actual fans are commenting but just can’t get through the barrage of inane tweets from the weirdos.

I genuinely can’t believe this. I’ve wanted him for so long but never thought too much into it because i thought he was destined for one of the big clubs. And now we’re actually signing him.. Wow, what a time to be a supporter of Leicester City. It’s only up from here.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

I genuinely can’t believe this. I’ve wanted him for so long but never thought too much into it because i thought he was destined for one of the big clubs. And now we’re actually signing him.. Wow, what a time to be a supporter of Leicester City. It’s only up from here.

You answered that yourself, we are one of the big clubs now 😉

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

We are one of the big clubs. 

Brendan knew he was going to be backed on top of the fine squad, or at least 1st 13 or 14 players, he already had. 

We're going to be a serious side next season imo but, this in turn, will increase expectations amongst our fans 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I’m surprised bigger clubs don’t just hijack our

deals when you consider our recent track record. 

I don't think it's just who we sign. We guarantee game time, whereas in bigger clubs they're likely to be like Van de Beek and barely leave the bench 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

You answered that yourself, we are one of the big clubs now 😉

3 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

We actually are, wow.

Still struggle to get my head around the fact that sought-after players and silverware are all coming to Leicester City, these days 😊. If I’m honest, when the opening league fixtures were announced the other day, part of me still expected us to get Cheltenham Town 🤷

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Brendan knew he was going to be backed on top of the fine squad, or at least 1st 13 or 14 players, he already had. 

We're going to be a serious side next season imo but, this in turn, will increase expectations amongst our fans 

For me it stays the same they’re are 4 very strong ‘top’ teams who are likely to operate the top 4 spots but if one fail we should be in line to take that spot

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Still struggle to get my head around the fact that sought-after players and silverware are all coming to Leicester City, these days 😊. If I’m honest, when the opening league fixtures were announced the other day, part of me still expected us to get Cheltenham Town 🤷

If that is ever the case I think it will be become Cheltenham Town have some how reached the premier league 🤣

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

For me it stays the same they’re are 4 very strong ‘top’ teams who are likely to operate the top 4 spots but if one fail we should be in line to take that spot

I think if we keep what we've got, move a couple of fringe players out for a few quid and get the targets that we're heavily linked to, then I think top 4 is very doable. 

Considering we've been a top 4 side for 2 seasons and fell away at the death both times due to lack of squad depth