Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

5 minutes ago, Top cop said:

Day day…I suggest you look at the history of our club and the pain most of us have been through for decades. You must be only 6 or 7 years of age to not recognise what a great position we are in. I Junior Lewis you! Now pop to bed 

Is dayday the same bloke that pathologicaly hates Mendy if so talk to your dog about the history of the club you will get a more enlightened conversation. 

2 hours ago, dayday said:

I said as an attacking unit, you can come out with all you rubbish and say join a Spurs forum.

But it’s not all rosy and hasn’t been for a while , I say what I see.

We miss Barnes big time, but we still need more

Our team as it stands is not top 4 , nowhere near.

We finished 5th, so evidently not too 4. However to say we are nowhere near, despite only spending 4 weeks out of 78 games week outside of the top 4, seems a tad over reactive. 

I know you were being incredibly negative at a great time for our club. Just enjoy these fantastic days as we don’t know how long they will last. Perspective is everything and you,sir, have demonstrated none 

19 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Is dayday the same bloke that pathologicaly hates Mendy if so talk to your dog about the history of the club you will get a more enlightened conversation. 

He'll be barking up the wrong tree trying to get any answers from that conversation.

Nice to see the return of the standard FT bickering.  How I've missed the err... 'robust' back and forth.

....Actually I haven't...

Anyway, lets get back ot.  This is a  joyous thread.  We're gonna sign Patson Daka!  :scarf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Nah that’s deano