Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's a car blocking Top's car at the stadium. A silver Audi. Maybe it's Daka and his reps :ph34r:

Clamp it.

I know people making the Ahmed Musa comparisons are mostly joking but let's be honest, the only thing they have in common is they're fast and born on the same continent. 

Before he came to Leicester, the most Ahmed Musa had ever scored in a league season was 13 goals in 30 games. 

Patson Daka scored 27 in 28 league games last year and 24 the year before. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I know people making the Ahmed Musa comparisons are mostly joking but let's be honest, the only thing they have in common is they're fast and born on the same continent. 

Before he came to Leicester, the most Ahmed Musa had ever scored in a league season was 13 goals in 30 games. 

Patson Daka scored 27 in 28 league games last year and 24 the year before. 

So you’re saying he’s better than the Moose?  Big statement that. 

• Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
15 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Party pooper 

Considering Fab relies on his reputation for being accurate it's a hell of a call to make twice and being wrong in this one.

I do wonder whether Fab got his info from the player though - he does seem to know him.

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This type of tweet I can never tell is a guy trying to get his name out or just stir some shit 

A few days ago he was saying Gattuso and Spurs were close to a deal, so hopefully he is just as accurate here 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Considering Fab relies on his reputation for being accurate it's a hell of a call to make twice and being wrong in this one.

I do wonder whether Fab got his info from the player though - he does seem to know him.

Yep and they follow each other