Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

There's a car blocking Top's car at the stadium. A silver Audi. Maybe it's Daka and his reps :ph34r:

Daka has a clause in is contract allowing him to take Tops parking spot. Liverpool couldn't match it so he signed for us

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Is that his ride for the Salzburg-Paris-Daka- Leicester Rally ?😂

:innocent: :doh:

I made a Paris-Daka joke a few days ago and no one repped it so I refuse to rep you too sorry

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

If you look carefully, the people in the background are loading their shopping from Morrisons into their boot.

Also there's a Toyota garage behind Morrisons isn't there? The lad would be set with all the amenities he'd ever need... 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

New chart smash hit in Zambia 

I’m Leicester till Patson moves 

Leicester till Patson moves

I know I am 

I’m sure I am 

I’m Leicester till Patson moves 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Also there's a Toyota garage behind Morrisons isn't there? The lad would be set with all the amenities he'd ever need... 

Absolutely ideal..

He could pop his car in for a service and have a coffee and cinnamon swirl while he waits..

What more can he ask for?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Party pooper 

there’s one of these guys with every transfer, I wouldn’t worry. Usually it’s rob Dorset though, who I seem to remember saying that there was still “no agreement” to sign Praet the literal day before it was made official

5 minutes ago, YesNdidi said:

there’s one of these guys with every transfer, I wouldn’t worry. Usually it’s rob Dorset though, who I seem to remember saying that there was still “no agreement” to sign Praet the literal day before it was made official

Dorsett is still waiting for the notification that we've moved into Seagrave. 

• Haha 3