Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 minute ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

Impossible. The Zambian Article speaks about 936 million kwacha. 

I was suggesting that someone had converted from £ to $ then someone else had converted this figure to kwacha believing it was £. $37m is ~£27m, which is in the ball park of what has been discussed elsewhere. They may all just be made up figures though.:)

• Like 1

I don’t know a lot about Daka but the way we are talking about him and how good he is that he won’t be warming our bench? So who’s missing out because if he is similar Vardy then they won’t be paired together surely.

Edited by les-tah

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

I don’t know a lot about Daka but the way we are talking about him and how good he is that he won’t be warming our bench? So who’s missing out because if he is similar then they won’t be paired together surely.

Rodgers will change strikers at 60 mins. if they are not firing. He will have Vardy, Barnes, Iheanacho and the new guy to give him options.

3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I don’t know a lot about Daka but the way we are talking about him and how good he is that he won’t be warming our bench? So who’s missing out because if he is similar Vardy then they won’t be paired together surely.

We're playing in 4 competitions. Minus Kasper, players aren't starting every single game. 

Just now, mozartfox said:

With add ons may be?  For sure the sell on clause will be around 25%+.

Rodgers himself has spoken of our max buying power being £30m per player. It’d have to be a large proportion being addons since this is around 20% above that.

Rob Tanner has said a fee of around £23m has been agreed, so if we read between the lines, that would be £14m in addons. Seems excessive. I feel this could be similar to to Youri, where much of the media stated his price was £40m, it then turned out to be £32m.

• Like 1

Can we alert the Zambians coming to our social media pages etc that our coach has a history of bedding players in and not starting them immediately? Before we see thousands of calls for blood when he’s only getting cup game minutes lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Have they got a Band in Zambia called Kwacha goo goo? 😂

Stop it....  is he related to Neil Sedaka?

• Haha 1

The days when we could get quality players cheap are over , the Fofana negotiations proved that. We will pay the full price I'm sure. He is probably correctly valued at 30-35 million , we paid 25 million for Iheanacho.

24 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The days when we could get quality players cheap are over , the Fofana negotiations proved that. We will pay the full price I'm sure. He is probably correctly valued at 30-35 million , we paid 25 million for Iheanacho.

We are fishing in different pools.

• Like 1