Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

I finally succumbed and had a peep at his youtube vids. I feel cheap!

Obvs these all have a big sample bias as regards the content, but the thing that really struck me and that im pretty excited about is just how much this lad is on his toes...... all the time. Quick of mind and quick to respond

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

The selling club will say 30 million, while we’ll suggest 23 million. 

it’s just how transfers go, with the selling club wanting to inflate the reported fee. 

Yeah they’ll say €30m. We’ll say £23m. That’s the difference in it. 

15 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

I hope not.

That's sounds more reasonable.

55k p/w is cutting the grass a little too short on this player for me. Regardless of the leugue, the pedigree he's won too with 4 straights leagues in a row with champions leugue footage. 

This isn't a player that's a rough diamond that needs doing from scratch, it appears to me at least that he's half way their at least. I can't see him wanting to be on Albrightons salary and around those players especially if he's going to be such a pivotal player? 

It feels like a double edged sword with us as a club and this salaries bit is one of the worst offshoots from the PL win. I'm well happy we've jumped x 3 up the table in terms of where a team "should" be.

Then again, we are where we are, and it's just my opinion but teams fighting for CL regularly will want paying accordingly.

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Blimey, there's some Mickey Mouse defending going on in that highlight reel!!😂...

Think Donald Daka would score alot of them!

That is why we should not assume he will get anywhere near the numbers he gets in Austria, at least not at first. Rodgers will probably pull Vardy at 60 mins more often and introduce him as in impact sub to start with.

14 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

55k p/w is cutting the grass a little too short on this player for me. Regardless of the leugue, the pedigree he's won too with 4 straights leagues in a row with champions leugue footage. 

This isn't a player that's a rough diamond that needs doing from scratch, it appears to me at least that he's half way their at least. I can't see him wanting to be on Albrightons salary and around those players especially if he's going to be such a pivotal player? 

It feels like a double edged sword with us as a club and this salaries bit is one of the worst offshoots from the PL win. I'm well happy we've jumped x 3 up the table in terms of where a team "should" be.

Then again, we are where we are, and it's just my opinion but teams fighting for CL regularly will want paying accordingly.

When he’s bedded in and we are going for a CL palace again then I’d happily increase his pay from £50k per week.

We can’t just pay every player £5m per season because we are fighting for CL regularly. They need to have proved they can compete at that level first.

Edited by hackneyfox
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

To all those who think we are getting this guy cheap , forget it. If it happens it is going to be north of 30 million , pounds that is.

Without being lazy their was a zamibian tweet about the deal being $41 USD which equates to £29.6 GBP. If you add addons onto that then you hit £37mil easy

Edited by UHDrive
Typo