Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I said in the transfer thead not too long ago that I’d noticed fabrizo repeating other itks, I must admit I’m a little concerned he could turn out to be a fraud. 

He obviously has some contacts in the game but he’s a long way off John Percy for accuracy for me. 

He makes a lot of speculative claims and words them cleverly. I’m really praying this doesn’t turn out to be a gamble on his part 

If Zambian newspapers are stating it as fact, I feel confident. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

If we're smart we should be signing his younger brother too.

To keep him company, but also instant stadium expansion. 

Double Daka anyone?

Is his brother Desmond? If so, his signature move on the pitch would be the Daka twist

1 hour ago, StevieLynex said:

Is his brother Desmond? If so, his signature move on the pitch would be the Daka twist

:appl:Brilliant.  

3 hours ago, Plastik Man said:

If we're smart we should be signing his younger brother too.

To keep him company, but also instant stadium expansion. 

Double Daka anyone?

Of course another bonus would be we could move the family stand to on top of the kop.

Guest StevieLynex
29 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Yes, but he’s not been the same since his wife and kids packed up and left him

Think he's round his sister's since then:

image.jpeg.e5b2bcdb2daafeab749ff4615008a611.jpeg

He's doing well, set up a company with his best mate, Mr Black:

image.jpeg.9ee8695478aeb8e8e8f1b72aba3d4d70.jpeg

The thing that occurred to me about all this is Salzburg is just down the road from Munich and Lewandowski is knocking on a bit. Surely Bayern have looked at Daka and yet there has been no link. He is not ready to replace the great man yet but in a couple of years he could be. He will come to us as an eventual replacement for Vardy but next season he must be given time to adjust and expectations should be tempered.

56 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The thing that occurred to me about all this is Salzburg is just down the road from Munich and Lewandowski is knocking on a bit. Surely Bayern have looked at Daka and yet there has been no link. He is not ready to replace the great man yet but in a couple of years he could be. He will come to us as an eventual replacement for Vardy but next season he must be given time to adjust and expectations should be tempered.

In which case he would do Dortmund or Leipzig and then Bayern !

8 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

He wasn't on my flight out yesterday... so assuming he got a private flight out or it is off. Obviously there are no other scenarios.  Lol.

hard to believe.

Can you show us the photo of the empty seat in front of you please?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Because it’s not complete yet.

I know what you mean mate but the soumare deal I’m confident about but with Daka and all the speculation with others teams makes me wonder.