Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

5 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

I know what you mean mate but the soumare deal I’m confident about but with Daka and all the speculation with others teams makes me wonder.

No solid Journalist has mentioned any link to other teams, any other links have been tenuous at best. 

The reliable ones have suggested it's done or nearly done with the expectation he moves to us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

No solid Journalist has mentioned any link to other teams, any other links have been tenuous at best. 

The reliable ones have suggested it's done or nearly done with the expectation he moves to us. 

I hope so mate. 

19 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

I’m slightly worried about this deal. I don’t think it’s done yet loads of people

on Twitter saying this! Why can’t we just announce it 😂

even if everything is agreed between clubs, you still have to wait for international clearance ..

4 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

We're do we think he will play with vardy? On the right of a front 3 with vardy barnes? 

Iheanacho - Vardy/Daka up top in a front 2.

Can also play Iheanacho as a 10 and play Daka and Vardy infront of him, or just one of them.

I think Vardy will play a lot less minutes this season than he did last, and we'll have injuries to strikers as well, so the 3 of them will be well needed.

3 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Is that good or bad?

not if its 173k idiots

saying that, it's a safe story to go with as Liverpool were strongly linked to him and were favourites to sign him  - Leicester were waiting in the wings and got in quick while Liverpool were weighing up their options

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

We're do we think he will play with vardy? On the right of a front 3 with vardy barnes? 

If he's ours he wont automatically play with Vardy, I suspect he'll be eased in as a sub at first then depending on how Vardy and Nacho are doing it'll be a mix of rest and play for all 3 of them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

If they play together I think they'll switch sides during games depending which opposition. Prefer him to play on his own but it's a good option I think.