Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

This jabroni reliable?

Probably some truth in it .The selling club are in charge this early in the window and they have nothing to loose in dragging it out . They have his contract and I suppose there is always a chance of an improved offer. Daka may well be happy to come to us but he doesn't have the last say.

12 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

This jabroni reliable?

I don’t know but unless we see Daka holding up a Leicester shirt at the training ground, then I’d say it’s pretty accurate.

Transfers until signed can easily go wrong and can still be hijacked 

30 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

This jabroni reliable?

Less reliable than Fab and the Telegraph and less reliable than Tanner when it comes to City. 

There may be an element of arguing over semantics because X or Y hasn't been 100% finalised but mostly he's just making click bait comments to try and trawl for followers. It's done. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Private Air Zambia flight left Lusaka and heading north not long ago...

Are there direct flights from Zambia to UK? I think they fly Zambia to Dubai, then Dubai to London. 

so depending on what time they were at the airport, we maybe able to see when the next flight to Dubai was. 

liam where are you? 

5 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Are there direct flights from Zambia to UK? I think they fly Zambia to Dubai, then Dubai to London. 

so depending on what time they were at the airport, we maybe able to see when the next flight to Dubai was. 

liam where are you? 

Not sure the time difference as the times listed maybe GMT…

there is also a flight leaving Dubai to Heathrow tomorrow 

83853A19-8AF7-4B23-AFCB-8AD381C30F43.png

13 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If he flying to Salzburg first,  people usually fly via Munich as Luftwaffe fly to numerous destinations.  

😂

Edited by UHDrive
Typo
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Has anyone spotted him in Morrison’s yet?

Can we have a Mods autocorrect on Morrison’s now too? Sorry to be a party pooper but this stopped being funny about 10 years ago lol 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Can we have a Mods autocorrect on Morrison’s now too? Sorry to be a party pooper but this stopped being funny about 10 years ago lol 

How dare you

• Haha 2

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Just hope he delivers for us then😁

He's always late in arriving, and quite frankly he's second class

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

He's always late in arriving, and quite frankly he's second class

His cat support Newcastle, and he's footballing heroes are Phil Stamp,Nico  Claesen, David Mail, Joe Royle, Marco van Basten and Leroy Lita. He likes so stamp his authority on the game, so I hope Brendan realises it's a small transfer window

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

His cat support Newcastle, and he's footballing heroes are Phil Stamp,Nico  Claesen, David Mail, Joe Royle, Marco van Basten and Leroy Lita. He likes so stamp his authority on the game, so I hope Brendan realises it's a small transfer window

:appl:

Brilliant - but you should really find a shelf to put up