Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

31 minutes ago, Lee Monty said:

What’s he saying?

Go check his Twitter.  Quite disturbing actually.

Edited by mozartfox

47 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

cant believe people follow that moron tbh

about as entertaining etc as a piss infection

A couple more journalists are coming out saying that a bid hasn’t been accepted.

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Does the Manuel Meth guy have any credibility whatsoever? 

Not in comparison with his reputation against the other guy who is regularly spot on on his info

Romano doesn't say "done deal" or "here we go" until everythings been agreed pending the final paperwork being signed off etc which why he can get accused of being a tap in merchant.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, enmac said:

Transfermarkt probability of PD to City:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/patson-daka/geruechte/spieler/365172

I've never seen that part of transfermarkt before so I went for a look and found this page. 

Screenshot_20210621-004751_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a783dc3d7d2953dfd2de122beb40dda6.jpg

I don't think we can read into those probabilies very much considering they have Soumare at 85% when its ment to be a done deal while having Coutinho at 73% which almost certainly won't happen imo.

Also strange that they have Daka at 96% but a guy that works there says a bid hasn't been accepted yet...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe not as done and dusted as we hope? I remember years ago going to bed and thinking that Johan Cruyff was a dead cert to sign for Leicester only to find out the next day that he had turned us down. Ever since I'm afraid I just wait for official confirmation. 

• Like 1

At this point I can't believe Fab has got this wrong considering he's repeated this 3 times now - the fee and contract are agreed and deal is subject to paperwork & medical being finalised.

I'm sure now this has been questioned by several other half reputable reports, he'd of double checked this with his sources.

17 minutes ago, jruizc_ said:

Repeating himself but trying to prove his credibility I guess

• Thanks 1