Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Fab is doubling down here, putting a lot of credibility on the line. 

I'd be really suprised if he got this one wrong. No one is actually disputing what he's saying - when he says done deal he's just saying it's all agreed.

Given Daka is travelling back to Europe I imagine we will sort it this week.

In my opinion it's no coincidence hes just splashed the cash on his mother - spending his sign on bonus.

18 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I'd be really suprised if he got this one wrong. No one is actually disputing what he's saying - when he says done deal he's just saying it's all agreed.

In my opinion it's no coincidence hes just splashed the cash on his mother - spending his sign on bonus.

Ecker is saying Leicester's bid has not yet been accepted and it's a case of people jumping the gun. . While he doesn't specifically mention Romano, as of Saturday he's disputing that there's an agreement in place between the clubs. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, turlo said:

Ecker is saying Leicester's bid has not yet been accepted and it's a case of people jumping the gun. . While he doesn't specifically mention Romano, as of Saturday he's disputing that there's an agreement in place between the clubs. 

That's classic transfer stuff - castagne hadn't had a bid accepted apparently but matt reeves was heading to Germany last year. There's lots of finer details I imagine they're working through.

33 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

What's he bought her? lol

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

That's classic transfer stuff - castagne hadn't had a bid accepted apparently but matt reeves was heading to Germany last year. There's lots of finer details I imagine they're working through.

We completely changed the terms of the Under loan (increased loan fee and changed to option to buy) after he had his medical as well

Never as straight forward and clean cut as Football Manager shows lol

Probably haggling with Salzburg over sell on fees and payment structure etc. They will already have agreed on a ball park figure, just about how it is made up

• Like 1

Maybe we’re doing an Arsenal and trying to break the fee down over 100 years or something classy like that. 

or perhaps the Spurs route - we want him for free because we’re massive. 

Or, transfers are complicated and we’re just ironing out the finer details. 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I reckon a Wednesday announcement along with a new kit. 

No idea about a day, but absolutely, we always tend to sneakily chuck the away kit into our new summer signings announcements. 

38 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Who would you rather? Daka or Edouard?

The reactions to the rumours of Edouard on here were along the lines of 'Good player, will do well here', 'Rodgers will knows him', 'Looking forward to seeing him in a Leicester shirt' For Daka there was a lot of 'Will not get him', 'Too good for us', 'Going to Liverpool(other big club)'

Based purely on that I am going for Daka (and Edouard next year for free) :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Waiting to hear if Rudders trusted transfer carrier pigeon is airborne.

No fax machine yet?