Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

23 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

I felt the need to post this, I don’t know why. 

Certainly made me thirsty at the memory of a nice cold Golden Ale.

6 hours ago, chapero82 said:

The club might realise they may need to if they want to break into the top four 

They also have a proven model that appears to be successful. It's also a business and not a rich mans hobby in our owners case and I personally like the way they go about things. Let's not forget, when we won the Premiership by 10 clear points,  Manchester City's team was worth about 350m, ours 21.5m! Whilst admittedly history may be on the side of the biggest investors, we're never going to compete that way and just personally I'm quite comfortable with that.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Love how fans of the "greedy six" are jealous of our business in getting Soumare and Daka. Just get Gosens now to finish them off. :D

Clicked on quote retweets. It’s as satisfying as one of Strider’s post announcement gifs. 

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

If he landed in the UK yesterday he’ll still have to quarantine for another 8 days, so unless we’ve been allowed to let him quarantine at the training ground I can’t see this being announced for another week. 

does it make any difference if he went stopped off in Austria first?

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

No, Austria and Zambia amber afaik so 10 days which can be reduced to five if he takes an extra test (which he would)

5 days at Seagrove would be a great opportunity to familiarize himself with the wonders of Foxestalk.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

This man exudes alpha energy. I feel my balls swelling just from watching this clip.

Well, I hope you’re not watching it in the bath. If you are the floor could get very wet (Archimedes Principle)

• Haha 3