Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

A more productive use of anyone's time than wasting 2 hours of your life watching England play :)

I have just fell down the big Nige rabbit trap.. what a legend!

Have you ever thought of having anger management classes?

No have you?! 🤣🙈 big nige with the dead pan reply!

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Is Rob Corsette camped at the gates of Seagrave Manor peering into passing cars with darkened glass windows?

More likely to be camped at Sky Towers trawling through social media to find days old info that he can present as breaking news. 

• Like 1

I can't blame Salzburg for squeezing the last penny , St. Etienne did the same with Fofana. We need to seal this deal now though because there are few alternatives and not let it fail for a couple of million.

25 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I can't blame Salzburg for squeezing the last penny , St. Etienne did the same with Fofana. We need to seal this deal now though because there are few alternatives and not let it fail for a couple of million.

Have I missed something I thought the deal was already done and it was now just a question of awaiting the announcement?

16 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Have I missed something I thought the deal was already done and it was now just a question of awaiting the announcement?

Seemingly on his way here as well so can't be much left to do

19 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

£23m for Daka looks like great business.

Better than £17m for Edouard in your opinion? I'm aware your knowledge of Edouard far exceeds that of Daka but to most of us on here we have no great knowledge of either.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

All the noises say this is happening but I cam understand the other journos issuing caution.

Still things like medicals, insurance, international clearance and stuff to do.

24 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Better than £17m for Edouard in your opinion? I'm aware your knowledge of Edouard far exceeds that of Daka but to most of us on here we have no great knowledge of either.

At some point in Dakas career there could be a 1 infront of that figure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Yeah I'd say from the little I've seen of him Daka is a better player than Edouard.

• Like 2

Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I can't get excited until I see him in the blue. Edouard was meant to be sealed weeks ago. Yet that's gone south. So I'll wait patiently until it's revealed. 

Édouard was always "agreement close" or "board slightly confident" rather than "done deal"