Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

.... He can be a striker in your book. Daka is still not behind Barnes for the starting 11 though and that is what I initially said to you. 

Fofana's job is to keep clean sheets, does that make him a goalkeeper in your book?

Don’t feed the troll. A wind up merchant, comes out with some head scratching strange opinions. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Barnes is a proven premiership striker , Daka is not. Barnes will play in the games where his skills are most needed. I think Daka will relieve Vardy bringing down his game time to a more manageable level. Please do not think that Daka is a better player than Barnes yet. He still has to prove himself first.

Barnes is not a Striker though 🤦🏼‍♂️

Bringing in Daka - will it cause a change in formation? Will we stick with two-striker formation that got Iheanacho firing? Do we go back to a singe-striker formation once Barnes is back and fit?

1 minute ago, shen said:

Bringing in Daka - will it cause a change in formation? Will we stick with two-striker formation that got Iheanacho firing? Do we go back to a singe-striker formation once Barnes is back and fit?

Doubtful. Gives us 3 to rotate through on various competitions. To give Vardy a break rather than forcing him through 90 every game 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KFS said:

Fab will get himself into trouble reporting on us with the way we announce deals.

Here we go… next year!

trouble with transfers is there’s always 2 sides you can get your info from….

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Doubtful. Gives us 3 to rotate through on various competitions. To give Vardy a break rather than forcing him through 90 every game 

Do you think we'll put two of Vardy, Daka and Iheanacho on the bench regularly then? I'm all for nursing Vardy and slowly phase him out, but how harsh would it be on Nacho if he was to lose his place with Daka coming in? I don't think either of them would settle for a rotational role currently.

1 minute ago, shen said:

Do you think we'll put two of Vardy, Daka and Iheanacho on the bench regularly then? I'm all for nursing Vardy and slowly phase him out, but how harsh would it be on Nacho if he was to lose his place with Daka coming in? I don't think either of them would settle for a rotational role currently.

Yep, sometimes. Gives us much needed options. Vardy’s goals dried up abit in the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully that’s a problem addressed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I do like Romano but its literally the same info as the tweet he quoted by himself the other day lol 

He's absolutely mastered tweeting different variants of the same information, just with increasing confidence and "here we go" to build hype 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yep, sometimes. Gives us much needed options. Vardy’s goals dried up abit in the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully that’s a problem addressed.

I can get behind one striker on the bench, but it would be weird having two of our biggest threats on the bench. I'm all for options, but surely we're not that big yet that we can have three top class strikers and only play one.

2 minutes ago, shen said:

I can get behind one striker on the bench, but it would be weird having two of our biggest threats on the bench. I'm all for options, but surely we're not that big yet that we can have three top class strikers and only play one.

We’re in Europe again, that’s a lot of games, with the three domestic competitions aswell. 

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

We’re in Europe again, that’s a lot of games, with the three domestic competitions aswell. 

We’re massive. Apparently we’re going to buy Harland as well and stick him in the under 23’s just for shits and giggles.