Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

Can’t we just reveal him gradually, his left foot tomorrow, right on Friday, lower leg Saturday etc. Until we get to July 1st when we reveal his big smile beaming out at us. 

Take about 6 weeks with his third leg, oh.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Regarding signings, it's possible we are waiting for July 1st as that might be the start of a new tax accounting year depending on when the club does their books. That could be important given FFP (I know that is currently suspended, but still), but also loan repayments, financial repayments, etc.

That said it's never affected is before, but then we have just had a global health pandemic!

Doesn’t sound like any of the players have done their medicals yet, which would be a decent reason why nothing’s been announced yet. 

• Like 1

I am as impatient as the next to see what our squad will look like for next season but we need to chill and stop all the woe is me they’re not coming stuff because there has been no immediate announcements.

It takes time to sort all the fine details out, work permits, medicals, accommodation etc and in the current circumstances, travel arrangements, potential quarantine time and stuff.

taking off my reasonable head, ffs just announce something before I get down to my knuckles.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf, a lot of shade is thrown at Minamino but I think he'd do alright here. He was never going to get much chance at Liverpool with their front three and Southampton was an awful choice of loan in hindsight for a player needing to get confidence and settle in the league. 

He's not a bad player, has a lot of the right characteristics. A coach like Rodgers and a team like ours would suit him. 

Not that I'm suggesting we're in for him, it's just a see his name thrown around a lot as a flop or a caution against signings like Daka which are a tad harsh. 

I actually thought he looked superb when I seen him playing for Southampton... I’d 💯 take him here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf, a lot of shade is thrown at Minamino but I think he'd do alright here. He was never going to get much chance at Liverpool with their front three and Southampton was an awful choice of loan in hindsight for a player needing to get confidence and settle in the league. 

He's not a bad player, has a lot of the right characteristics. A coach like Rodgers and a team like ours would suit him. 

Not that I'm suggesting we're in for him, it's just a see his name thrown around a lot as a flop or a caution against signings like Daka which are a tad harsh. 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I actually thought he looked superb when I seen him playing for Southampton... I’d 💯 take him here

Minamino definitely has the talent. I think he's another example of a player just moving to a big club slightly too soon. Whether he stays in the PL or not, he'll rock up somewhere soon and starting showing what he's made of.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Minamino definitely has the talent. I think he's another example of a player just moving to a big club slightly too soon. Whether he stays in the PL or not, he'll rock up somewhere soon and starting showing what he's made of.

You think he’d find a place at Leicester?

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

only if he has a brother and we sign them both at the same time

Perhaps we could reconstruct the Double Decker stand, so that Daks can hold a City shirt alongside BR, whilst munching a Double Decker bar, whilst listening to Desmond Decker and doing the twist?

Edited by StevieLynex

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Perhaps Patson was watching?

Edited by SO1

17 minutes ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

I'm not keen on judging a player from YT vids. He certainly knows where the goal is but the defending was poor in nearly every case. Not a convincing video imo. Hopefully he will be able to produce at PL level.

42 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

#9 is a penalty ffs

And they replay it about 10 times. He's certainly quick and loves to get behind defences. Something we desperately need. Without Barnes & Vardy, we've probably got one of the slowest forward lines in the PL.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

why are those videos always accompanied by the worst music imaginable?

Probably due to music copyright rules on YouTube . Facebook and YouTube have a habit   of muting well known music due to copyright . So if you use your own music or someone’s that written it for you  it doesn’t  get pulled down