Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

why are those videos always accompanied by the worst music imaginable?

It's the only stuff you can get away with using.

Although I didn't mind that as much as some others. Felt a bit Four Tet-y in parts. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

And it’s not over yet can see us bring in at least four decent signings along with Daka,Soumare,Bertrand seems we have been looking at bringing in Denmark & Kaspers mate Mikkel Damsgaard to the KP, plus with a few more rumours going around of incoming players with some rumours they are taken with a pound of salt ! ;) 

Hopefully we should see Daka & Soumare in by end of next week if fabrizio is on point with his know how, the future is definitely looking bright for Leicester pinching decent signings under the noses of the old top 6 players are actually seeing us as a positive step forward.

Another visit to Europe along with consecutive top 5 finishes a club famous for its family atmosphere an amazing owner loved by players snd fans alike a state of the art trading facility a stadium which will be increased in size in the very near future why not come to Leicester ?

I for one am so looking forward to the up coming season get back to the KP I’ve bloody missed that place ! :scarf:

Onwards & Upwards in Brendan Top & LCFC we trust 

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Can’t we just reveal him gradually, his left foot tomorrow, right on Friday, lower leg Saturday etc. Until we get to July 1st when we reveal his big smile beaming out at us. 

Mixing football transfers with naked attraction. That is if you're proposing he is naked during this gradual unveiling. Not sure why he would be naked, would be a little strange. 

And then imagine this gradual unveiling and all the way through we are expecting Patson Daka and then when we get to his head its Ade Akinbiyi. Would be great shithousing from the club to be fair. 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Mixing football transfers with naked attraction. That is if you're proposing he is naked during this gradual unveiling. Not sure why he would be naked, would be a little strange. 

And then imagine this gradual unveiling and all the way through we are expecting Patson Daka and then when we get to his head its Ade Akinbiyi. Would be great shithousing from the club to be fair. 

It would be stupid. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Even better, we could have 5 or 6 transfer targets all hidden as in naked attraction, gradually revealing them bit by bit. Imagine getting rid of one because he has knobbly knees, the screen comes up and Kevin de Braun steps out in all his glory looking shunned and rejected. Finally settling on one that has good footballers legs and an athletic body and Louis ****ing Tomlinson steps out. lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Even better, we could have 5 or 6 transfer targets all hidden as in naked attraction, gradually revealing them bit by bit. Imagine getting rid of one because he has knobbly knees, the screen comes up and Kevin de Braun steps out in all his glory looking shunned and rejected. Finally settling on one that has good footballers legs and an athletic body and Louis ****ing Tomlinson steps out. lol

This is definitely the way to go. Florentino Perez said football needs the ESL because younger people are becoming disinterested in football, well fck the ESL naked attraction transfer unveilings is the way to go to keep the youngsters interested in football. This is why people like Perez need removing from football and visionaries like us need to be put in charge. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

Let the 'hilarity' continue then. 

Have fun.

No Euros for 2 days so hey ho. I don't think anyone is seriously thinking we will unveil any new signings this week so its not really uncommon for these threads to get a bit silly. 

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Wha,t a naked Akinbyi would be great shithousing by the club instead of revealing Daka?  Fuch my life. State of some people in here. 

Whats next, slow reveal of Sunflowers by Van Gogh instead of Soumare?  I’d rather cut my own ear off. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Wha,t a naked Akinbyi would be great shithousing by the club instead of revealing Daka?  Fuch my life. State of some people in here. 

Whats next, slow reveal of Sunflowers by Van Gogh instead of Soumare?  I’d rather cut my own ear off. 

The state of some people on here. I mean yeh, imagine coming on a fans forum just having a bit of a laugh when there is not much really going on as the euros are off for 2 days and we all know we most likely won't be revealing any signings this week. You can just ignore peoples comments, you don't need to be a nob! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1