Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

I saw in an interview on twitter he was asking gay Belgium players to not come out as gay? Is that legitimate or was that some bollocks I just read on twitter? Seems a funny time to come out with a statement like that if true, also just a ridiculously thing to say 

That was Meunier

This is his real profile

https://twitter.com/castagnetim?s=21

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

wait meunier was asking gay belgium players not to come out?

"The problem is the mentalities. The mentalities are not ready. It would be very courageous for gay footballers to come out. But I advise them not to do so, because people are stupid."

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

"The problem is the mentalities. The mentalities are not ready. It would be very courageous for gay footballers to come out. But I advise them not to do so, because people are stupid."

I’ve been to lots of football matches - I’m afraid he’s more right than he’s wrong  ……

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't get what Meunier said what was wrong. People genuinely aren't ready for gay footballers. 

Anyway, why is this in a thread about Patson Daka and what the actual fvck was that last page and a bit about lol 

Absolute disgrace that some nonsense chat about Meunièr has detracted from me PHOTOSHOPPING HIM IN BETWEEN THE FAT CHAVS LEGS!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AjcW said:

Absolute disgrace that some nonsense chat about Meunièr has detracted from me PHOTOSHOPPING HIM IN BETWEEN THE FAT CHAVS LEGS!!!

Yeah it shouldn't be called Tiki Taka any more.

It's Diki Daka.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't get what Meunier said what was wrong. People genuinely aren't ready for gay footballers. 

Anyway, why is this in a thread about Patson Daka and what the actual fvck was that last page and a bit about lol 

I think people would be surprised by how tolerant and supportive people are. It would be a big deal for a few weeks then it would be fine. The vast majority in the crowd wouldn’t tolerate homophobia I would imagine and any bigots would be stamped out quickly with bans.

Also am genuinely confused about the entire last page and how that video is related to Daka

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Just going to bump this as I don't think it got the attention it deserves.

Patson Daka's official Twitter account is now following LCFC Women. He's not following any other women's teams.

You sly dog, Patson, feeding us breadcrumbs like this...

Fofana all over again!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Just going to bump this as I don't think it got the attention it deserves.

Patson Daka's official Twitter account is now following LCFC Women. He's not following any other women's teams.

You sly dog, Patson, feeding us breadcrumbs like this...

He follows very few people/clubs so this seems to be confirmation that he’s signed. To random otherwise

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He follows very few people/clubs so this seems to be confirmation that he’s signed. To random otherwise

He follows Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool.

As well as this guy, I guess his parents were a fan of Gary.

Screenshot_20210624-213116_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

its a fake account 

How did this fool anyone? 

First and foremost, no blue tick? It's fake...

Secondly... Castagne is clearly injured just now and wouldn't be in training if he wasn't because A, we are not training just now and B, he would be training with the national side...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Ye the issue here is that he's not wrong. Football is gross when it comes to homophobia. Genuinely awful really.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Secondly... Castagne is clearly injured just now and wouldn't be in training if he wasn't because A, we are not training just now and B, he would be training with the national side...

not everyone watched Columbo as a kid.. :D 

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think people would be surprised by how tolerant and supportive people are. It would be a big deal for a few weeks then it would be fine. The vast majority in the crowd wouldn’t tolerate homophobia I would imagine and any bigots would be stamped out quickly with bans.

Also am genuinely confused about the entire last page and how that video is related to Daka

I agree with this.  I think that the first footballer to come out would ride a tsunami of goodwill and support.  Hatred would not dare show it's face. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

In the interest of fairness, Castagne's actual account isn't verfied.

• Thanks 1