Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If photos are to be believed he travelled back to Europe last week so probably middle of next week.

The change of rules don't start until Tuesday and with him being in the UK at the time of the announcement It isn't applicable to him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We don’t need photos etc. Can’t we just announce that an agreement has been reached pending international clearance. I hate waiting, it makes me worry that Fab is wrong…

How did you cope before social media and teletext or are you too young never to have known life other than through newspapers?

26 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We don’t need photos etc. Can’t we just announce that an agreement has been reached pending international clearance. I hate waiting, it makes me worry that Fab is wrong…

If I spent £20m+ on something and considering "image rights" is part of that fee, I'd probably also like to make a big song and dance about it to be fair. 

I want a full 30 mins movie produced by Michael Bay. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

How did you cope before social media and teletext or are you too young never to have known life other than through newspapers?

...prior to the advent of social media in this form, we would not have been aware of any "signed" agreements!!!

The fact that there has been an "agreement" made is the cause for excitement and impatience in the resolution in this matter.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...prior to the advent of social media in this form, we would not have been aware of any "signed" agreements!!!

The fact that there has been an "agreement" made is the cause for excitement and impatience in the resolution in this matter.

I honestly can't remember anything in papers other than 

a) an interest in a player 

b) we'd signed a player.

13 minutes ago, Verumex said:

I'm liking these fans.

Just hope they don't turn like the Turkish fans did when Under didn't see game time. Daka won't be playing every game.

He will if he scores a hat trick against Man U.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, los dedos said:

He's replying to randoms on  twitter at the moment . Must be board stuck at Seagrave .:ph34r:

I can think of thousands of places much worse than Seagrave to holed up in.   He can always visit the Newt sanctuary or cut the grass.

2 hours ago, Verumex said:

I'm liking these fans.

Just hope they don't turn like the Turkish fans did when Under didn't see game time. Daka won't be playing every game.

Neither will be a fringe player.  This kid is special and most of us thought he was out of our reach.  This is a real coup, I don't see him sitting on the bench.

30 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Him replying to those City fans is as good as confirmed surely!

Yeah, you’d have thought so. Pretty sure we’ve got Daka and Soumare and a left back, in the bag. It’s just a matter of when/how the club releases the news 

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yeah, you’d have thought so. Pretty sure we’ve got Daka and Soumare and a left back, in the bag. It’s just a matter of when/how the club releases the news 

I think so too, I hope it isn’t a double/triple announcement as for my own superstition will look back on how one of them did well and how the other didn’t fair as good 😂

4 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

I think so too, I hope it isn’t a double/triple announcement as for my own superstition will look back on how one of them did well and how the other didn’t fair as good 😂

Plus it'd be nice for the club to drip feed us incoming transfers, just to pass the time for the rest of the summer after the euros finishes lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1