Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

40 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Sounds a top class guy with his tweets. Seems cocky yet down to earth which is a perfect combo for any football team. Definitely lucky to get him.

Only if he scores 4 in every game. Otherwise bin. 

21 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can anyone who is qualified on an accounting basis  advise if there is a reason we won’t announce this until July 1st.   Even an agreement.  Our accounts close end May. 

Pretty irrelevant for us in terms of announcements; BUT there are usually agreements between buying and selling club as to when something can be announced; plus with the trend for flashy (usually terrible) videos associated with signings, there are other bits to get done.

I wouldn't put much importance on the date of any announcement.

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Pretty irrelevant for us in terms of announcements; BUT there are usually agreements between buying and selling club as to when something can be announced; plus with the trend for flashy (usually terrible) videos associated with signings, there are other bits to get done.

I wouldn't put much importance on the date of any announcement.

Add to that player holidays, a pandemic, quarantine periods, red lists, green lists, purple lists. Can’t understand why people are being so impatient about announcements this summer. There are two major international tournaments going on, enjoy em, folks. 

Just now, The_77 said:

Add to that player holidays, a pandemic, quarantine periods, red lists, green lists, purple lists. Can’t understand why people are being so impatient about announcements this summer. There are two major international tournaments going on, enjoy em, folks. 

Plus, I can’t imagine it’s very wise to have a player take his medical during his quarantine period. Probably best to wait to make sure the guy doesn’t have Covid before putting him through the ringer, but that’s just my opinion… :P

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We could easily get to 100 pages before then. Still some time honoured traditions to be observed before then like locking the thread inexplicably. 

I concur, we must ensure no matter how tyre-d, all traditions remain in plaice