Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

5 hours ago, murphy said:

Neither will be a fringe player.  This kid is special and most of us thought he was out of our reach.  This is a real coup, I don't see him sitting on the bench.

Could now be Vardy's turn to sit on the bench this season - to come on and wreak havoc @70mins or so.

2 minutes ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

Patson was today in Salzburg. Watched the friendly game against Dunajska Streda. 

what date did he leave Zambia? once it's been more than 10 days he'll be able to enter the UK without staying at a shitty quarantine hotel/prison 

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

So when I'm lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And the Edouard deal is dead
I'm loving Daka instead

Forget tika taka

weve got patson daka

hes gonna attack ya 

and leave your defnese in tatas

lallalalallalala 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

https://www.krone.at/2447478

NEW RECORD TRANSFER Daka confirms: "I'm going to England" The mega-transfer from the series champion Salzburg is dry! For weeks it has been apparent that Bundesliga top scorer Patson Daka will say goodbye, now he's perfect. "I will go to England and move to Leicester City," the Zambian striker told the "Krone"

Yeehaw mi ducks 🦆 

1 minute ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

https://www.krone.at/2447478

NEW RECORD TRANSFER Daka confirms: "I'm going to England" The mega-transfer from the series champion Salzburg is dry! For weeks it has been apparent that Bundesliga top scorer Patson Daka will say goodbye, now he's perfect. "I will go to England and move to Leicester City," the Zambian striker told the "Krone"

They reliable?