Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Daka has confirmed his move to Leicester calling it the biggest dream of his life.

The official transfer/contract and medical should probably become official in the next couple days!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

That’s one of the most intelligent runs I’ve seen in football.

He knows VVD isn’t looking for him, feints a run to the far post out of line of sight when VVD turns back, then bolts back to the inside when VVD thinks he’ll be at the far post. 

Gets on his blindside - for a brief second at just the right time.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

That’s one of the most intelligent runs I’ve seen in football.

He knows VVD isn’t looking for him, feints a run to the far post out of line of sight when VVD turns back, then bolts back to the inside when VVD thinks he’ll be at the far post. 

For sure, it was a fantastic run. I imagine he'll refine his movement even more by learning from Vardy.

5 hours ago, StevieLynex said:

So Nan's milkman knew about Hancock's hanky panky first?

Can @Mark add some new emojis to the "like" box? 

This post needs a naughty one, and it would be helpful if their was perhaps a watered down kind of middle finger 🖕 aimed at people having a toxic debate. Maybe a pointed 👉 like this saying "you the maaan" (or woman). Or maybe bonus points I.e. a 20 like bonus for getting 5 likes within 5 minutes. And erm perhaps the winner of the day all totted up gets to be @Mark for the day. Finally can we have a "stuff you Athletic you greedy bastards" one for being spoil sports.

Thanks kindly

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

Can @Mark add some new emojis to the "like" box? 

This post needs a naughty one, and it would be helpful if their was perhaps a watered down kind of middle finger 🖕 aimed at people having a toxic debate. Maybe a pointed 👉 like this saying "you the maaan" (or woman). Or maybe bonus points I.e. a 20 like bonus for getting 5 likes within 5 minutes. And erm perhaps the winner of the day all totted up gets to be @Mark for the day. Finally can we have a "stuff you Athletic you greedy bastards" one for being spoil sports.

Thanks kindly

Or we could use words?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Shane said:

Hahaha! Great timing :D

One more thing I would add is that Daka seems like he’d be a great fit for the dressing room, which is something us fans often overlook. Having watched some of his interviews, he seems like a great bloke, always smiling, positive, very religious, humble but also determined to progress in his career. Reminds me of Ngolo & I could see him becoming a player that leads by example. Here’s a good interview with Enock Mwepu:

He'll get along well with Nacho, they have a massive amount in common.
Both African strikers, very religious Christians, dislikes the cold, lost a parent at 14 years of age, got booed by their own fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxInKS said:

Noted and thank you for the clarification as us "yanks" that are adjusting to actual football still look at things as offense and defense.

Never mind "attack", some may take "offence" at the "offense" of your spelling ...

In fact the occasional git will go off at the mention of "soccer", despite the word being an English coinage to distinguish the sport from rugby.  (Pretty much the same reason we use it.)

But at the end of the day it's all family.  Or should I say fam.

10 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Never mind "attack", some may take "offence" at the "offense" of your spelling ...

In fact the occasional git will go off at the mention of "soccer", despite the word being an English coinage to distinguish the sport from rugby.  (Pretty much the same reason we use it.)

But at the end of the day it's all family.  Or should I say fam.

I believe offense is fine, as in ‘on the offense’?

2 hours ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

The replies to that tweet had my braincells lining up to jump off a cliff

Am I just starting to get old? Greedy Six footy twitter is absolutely baffling. :twitch:

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, Izzy said:

This thread reminds me of the Musa, Slimani and Silva ones.

Happy days 

Thanks Arthur Fonzarelli