Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

28 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

To summarize. It appears the transfer is not complete. Patson is a nice Guy. He is still in Austria (not Seagrave).  The fee varies from 25m to 30m?

I think he'll stay in Austria until 10 days since being in Zambia has elapsed. If he arrives in the UK within 10 days since he was in Zambia he'll have to stay in one of the airport quarantine hotels living off prison food. Could they do the medical while he's out in Austria?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turlo said:

I think he'll stay in Austria until 10 days since being in Zambia has elapsed. If he arrives in the UK within 10 days since he was in Zambia he'll have to stay in one of the airport quarantine hotels living off prison food. Could they do the medical while he's out in Austria?

Medical already done according to Fab Romano

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
3 hours ago, weller54 said:

He IS the saviour, and I should know... I've followed a few.

Thought you were following the Messiah? I suppose you are allowed to think for yourself

7 hours ago, FoxInKS said:

Daka has confirmed his move to Leicester calling it the biggest dream of his life.

The official transfer/contract and medical should probably become official in the next couple days!!

Sorry to shite on the parade and all that, but didn't he say playing in the Premier league was the biggest dream of his life.... Not playing for Leicester? :ph34r:

• Sad 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Obviously the forgiving sort given that Jesus pushed him out at Man City 

At least he wasn’t crucified 

2 hours ago, NasPb said:

Kelechi is a Christian. Wilfred is as well. Both are igbo from southern Nigeria makes sense. Same goes with fofana as he's Ivorian. (just like kolo and yaya toure.) 

wesley fofana is  a Muslim.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

Sorry to shite on the parade and all that, but didn't he say playing in the Premier league was the biggest dream of his life.... Not playing for Leicester? :ph34r:

Well yeah, playing for Liverpool is the biggest dream of his life, he's not kept that a secret or anything. But he's got plenty of years left in his career, and while I don't want us to be a stepping stone club, if he has a very specific goal in mind, coming to us and playing the best football he can would give him the best chance of achieving it.

• Like 1

I know it doesn't count for much but love that the lad is replying to fans and all. Seems to care and wants to leave a good impression. Good character is needed to be world class. 

Why is it taking this long to announce? He confirmed it himself, Fabrizio said the medicals are done... Also, if it's because of FFP isn't it better to announce Daka before the new account and Soumaré after? Splitting the amount into two different years would help I assume

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jruizc_ said:

Why is it taking this long to announce? He confirmed it himself, Fabrizio said the medicals are done... Also, if it's because of FFP isn't it better to announce Daka before the new account and Soumaré after? Splitting the amount into two different years would help I assume

It's nothing to do with the accounts, we just don't have a pressing need to announce deals. It's hardly transfer deadline day. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's nothing to do with the accounts, we just don't have a pressing need to announce deals. It's hardly transfer deadline day. 

It's probably a lot to do with staff getting a decent 4 week break and us not wanting to break players back before they need to be over here.

Given they'll be back I assume at the start of next week, we'll start to see things announced this week I reckon.